TV Show lastest episodes widget not working.
Debug Log

Decided to upgrade to Frodo RC3 and I have been having one very annoying problem. TV Show latest episode widgets just aren't loading anything. I'm guessing it has something to do with the RandomandLastItems.py error I keep getting every 10-15 seconds. I have playlists set up to seperate my regular tv shows from my anime shows, and neither of them will load latest episodes. I have a similar arrangement for movies, and both my movies and anime movies categories have no issues with showing a latest movies widget.

Any idea what's causing this error and preventing the widgets from loading the content? Sad I'm using Aeon Nox 4.0.9 if that matters at all.
Try default skin

uNi
(2013-01-21, 10:31)uNiversal Wrote: Try default skin

uNi

I don't know what sorcery you possess but thanks! I switched to Confluence and noticed that the widget there was working fine, and when I switched back to Aeon Nox the widgets were working fine there as well!
(2013-01-21, 10:31)uNiversal Wrote: Try default skin

uNi

I tried this. But it is not working. Have you any other suggestion for me..
I am waiting for your reply.
Welcome @smithryan318

Have you turned the widget ON In Confluence

Settings/Skin#Home_screen_options (wiki) Show recently added Videos and show Recently added TV shows Enabled these.

If something stops working or is not working properly using default everything is a good way to exclude skin bugs, which makes it easier to track and for you to report any issues to the skin developers.

A good idea is to rename your userdata (wiki) folder to see if any issues come from broken addons. < Your data is not lost and you can always rename it back.

All those failing, pastebin a debog log (wiki) and screenshots of the problem while you experience it.

uNi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show lastest episodes widget not working.0