• 23(current)
[RELEASE] ITV Player 1.10
(2017-01-23, 16:04)andybr1ggs Wrote: my itv player was not working i just went to settings on the addon and clicked use hls for catchup

watch gallery

Thank you so much, I have spent hours searching the net for an answer and the answer was so simple

please allow me to repeat your advice

ITV PLAYER (version 2.3.2) / SETTINGS / CLICK USE HLS FOR CATCHUP
Hi all!
Since the upgrade (kodi 17) I'm unable to get the subtitles. I've enabled HLS for catchup, I'm able to play videos from ITV player, but subtitles never show up... The subtitles were working ok in the previous version of KODI. what can I do? Do you recommend me to go back to last version? I really need subtitles.
Thanks,
LibreElec 8 + Kodi 17 = ITV Player 2.3.1 livetv says 'programme not available on this platform' + catchup WORKS!

Slackware64-14.2 + Kodi 17 = ITV Player 2.3.1 livetv says 'programme not available on this platform' + catchup DOESN'T WORK!

I wonder what LibreElec does to Kodi 17 to make the ITV Player add-on work with catchup?

is it something to do with the rtmpdump kodi dependancy?
solved it, kodi was listening to the wrong network interface!
Hi There all,

Thanks for a really great addon!! One question, How do you get the Live TV Section to work from Spain? Ive tried all settings and the live section refuses to work... Catchup works great with my own proxy settings. Thanks once again
I doubt you'll get any help circumventing geo-locks at this forum. In fact, I don't even know why this thread still exists given the author of this addon was banned a long time ago & it's only available from his repo.
(2017-05-09, 21:41)FXB78 Wrote: I doubt you'll get any help circumventing geo-locks at this forum. In fact, I don't even know why this thread still exists given the author of this addon was banned a long time ago & it's only available from his repo.
If users wanted to remove the questionable repository then its worth mentioning that It's now also included into Urepo, along with other legal addons that can't be Included in the official repository for various reasons.

Sent from my HTC One M9
URepo also contains banned add-ons (wiki) and is therefore itself banned.

The first post in this thread contains links to a google code page which has download links for the add-on.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-02-16, 23:07)geriga Wrote: Hi all!
Since the upgrade (kodi 17) I'm unable to get the subtitles. I've enabled HLS for catchup, I'm able to play videos from ITV player, but subtitles never show up... The subtitles were working ok in the previous version of KODI. what can I do? Do you recommend me to go back to last version? I really need subtitles.
Thanks,
(2017-02-16, 23:07)geriga Wrote: Hi all!
Thanks,
 Did you find a solution? I have never been able to get subtitles to work on any Kodi version since ITV player updated from 2.3.1. I had been getting round the issue by not updating the ITV player but now 2.3.1 doesn't work in Kodi 17. I get round this now by running ITV Player 2.3.1 in SPMC 16.7-01 but should work in older Kodi version too. The issue is really ITV Player post 2.3.1 and not Kodi 17 in my opinion.
The latest version number is 2.4.0.
If this is a banned addon/author, why hasnt anyone on here picked it up and made one, theres obviously a demand for it, and its legal, so why not?
Does anyone know of a legitimate repo for this addon?
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
This plugin (v2.4.3) has stopped working when you click on Shows, it Shows nothing (boom boom!) and if you click Catoriges it shows the categories but not the acutal programs, is anyone still working on this app? If so hope they can fix it soon.
ITV is maintained at the moment by someone on the site they don't like us to mention and I'm not clear if this makes it a banned addon.

It's not on the banned addon list.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ITV Player 1.100