• 4(current)
[RELEASE] ITV Player 1.10
(2013-03-22, 00:32)VanZan Wrote: Yeah badly need a repo!!! Come on dlake forget the physical therapy and ignore the whiplash....we want a repo/update nowwwww. Big Grin

Vanzan it's in a maintenance addon I can't mention
(2013-03-22, 00:43)mikey1234 Wrote:
(2013-03-22, 00:32)VanZan Wrote: Yeah badly need a repo!!! Come on dlake forget the physical therapy and ignore the whiplash....we want a repo/update nowwwww. Big Grin

Yeah, dlake, sorry hope I didn't sound insensitive...

...but come on with the repo already Blush

cool, Mikey, is it within the {brand name removed} maintenance repo?
Yes it is
(2013-03-22, 01:33)mikey1234 Wrote: Yes it is

Smashing. Thanks Mikey, ill take a look tomorrow.

You da man Wink
First up, thank you for the plugin!

My OCD loves the fact that I can get a full set of UK tv catchup services, but hates the different sizes of the logos!

I cant contribute code-wise but I have made a little modification to the icon which helps it sit a little better between iplayer and 4od.

I am by no means proficient with any graphical work but I thought I would share it here in case anyone else feels the same about the narrow wide icon Smile (or even if something similar was included as standard so I wouldn't have to edit it between updates Wink)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4997533/icon.png
Playing with XBMC on all platforms :)
Nice thanks Smile
(2013-03-22, 12:43)Vankwish Wrote: First up, thank you for the plugin!

My OCD loves the fact that I can get a full set of UK tv catchup services, but hates the different sizes of the logos!

I cant contribute code-wise but I have made a little modification to the icon which helps it sit a little better between iplayer and 4od.

I am by no means proficient with any graphical work but I thought I would share it here in case anyone else feels the same about the narrow wide icon Smile (or even if something similar was included as standard so I wouldn't have to edit it between updates Wink)

There's a new icon with the latest version submitted by myself which I think is quite tasty if I do say so myself.
(2013-03-22, 01:24)funk Wrote:
(2013-03-22, 00:43)mikey1234 Wrote:

Yeah, dlake, sorry hope I didn't sound insensitive...

...but come on with the repo already Blush

cool, Mikey, is it within the {brand name removed} maintenance repo?

HA ! No - not insensitive at all. I love a good bit of banter, me. Take the pi** all you want ! My wife does....

Anyway, someone tell me in idiot terms how to do the repo or give me read-write access to their repo, and I'll publish it.

2.04 is up, but there are still some problems with the Episode and Synopsis on stuff like "Our Queen." I'm flying off to Milan next week on a training course, so I should get some evening time to look at this.

(2013-03-22, 19:04)VanZan Wrote:
(2013-03-22, 12:43)Vankwish Wrote: First up, thank you for the plugin!

There's a new icon with the latest version submitted by myself which I think is quite tasty if I do say so myself.

You may take full credit for that lovely shiny new icon.

BTW, whiplash is gone, car replaced, "Distracted Driving" ticket slapped on the geezer that totalled me.
ok i have fixed the lot now and got all episodes and synopsis

also fixed when you cannot stream a link get it form here

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/129714017/hubmai...fix/itv.py

or the usual maintenance plugin Wink
lol. nice one.
mikey1234, I dont see an itv.py in the 2.04 addon, do we just add the the itv.py or does it need renaming ?
It needs renaming to default.py
dlake/Mikey all sorted guys, great work.

dlake glad you're feeling better Smile look forward to the repo Wink
(2013-03-22, 19:04)VanZan Wrote: There's a new icon with the latest version submitted by myself which I think is quite tasty if I do say so myself.

Even better! Smile I'll check it out, no more having to go in and manually change it after every update!
Playing with XBMC on all platforms :)
Dlake I'm happy to add this to my repo if you want i like pushing updates as soon as there done so people don't miss out

Also videos with yes I'm over 18 blah blah don't work I'll look into that today
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ITV Player 1.100