Noob Question On Image/Music Entry and Return to Home
Hello,

So I did a quick search and didn't find what I was looking for though I could have completely entered incorrect search terms for what I want to accomplish...

Anyways, I am trying to make it so that when I navigate to images and music, enter, then hit back that I return to the home screen instead of getting options for other media sources. Just the same behavior that I have for movies and tv series. I believe that movies and tv series behave this way because they are some default add ons that come with my skin maybe? I am using Aeon MQ3.

Thanks for any help!
Try the Escape key.
Thanks artrafael,

I will try this later when I get home.

Now when I hit back or return on my MCE remote, does that translate to the backspace key or escape? If it does backspace...I wonder if I can program it somehow with the MCE remote addon to use the Escape key?

Thanks
Enable debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC, press that remote control button several times, exit XBMC and examine your debug log (xbmc.log) to see what action was performed by each of those key presses. You can then compare this to the actions assigned to the keyboard keys and decide which action you want to map to that remote button.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noob Question On Image/Music Entry and Return to Home0