Having trouble with PsuedoTV
Hello gentlemen, I'm not actually sure if this skin officially supports the addon psuedoTV, however I did notice that in the icon packs psuedotv was one of the icons. So, I assume it does. I previously used psuedotv on the aeon skin which worked fine. But I found that I really like the look of this skin so I did a complete uninstall of xbmc eden and installed frodo rc3 to run xperience1080+ (I'm currently using the + mod, but I tried runing psuedtv on the normal xperience skin and had same results).

I have tried running about every different version of psuedoTV and none of them seem to work. It almost always freezes right after clicking the icon, or it gets stuck in a continuous loop. The most I have ever been able to do with it is get to the first channel, then switching channels or attempting to bring up the menu freezes it.

I know this may be an issue on the addon side of things but I never had any issues running it on other skins on eden so i'm wondering if i'm missing something simple. Any advice would be appreciated because I consider this to easily be the best skin, and psuedTV arguably the best addon, it's a sad day when they don't seem to get a long.

Thanks in advanced.
I did a quick check and this version is working fine here. But the skin has no official support for pseudoTV.
Thanks for the quick response black. That did confirm that the issue was something on my end and not with the skin. To make this thread useful to anyone who has the same issue i'll let you know how I resolved it. It turns out that the traktr plugin was interfering with the psuedotv one. The way I got them both to work is by going into the settings of the traktr plugin and deselecting "rate playlist items". After deselecting this psuedotv and traktr both work smoothly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Having trouble with PsuedoTV0