Stacked movies do not show correct artwork
Hi, I just did a reinstall to Frodo and this time any stacked movie with 2 disks does not show the poster and fanart correctly. All my movies are in large Movie folders, I have movie.nfo movie.tbn and moviefanart.jpg for both disks created by Ember and this has never been a problem until now where XBMC is using the thumbnail as the poster.
Ok, an update. The movie is in 2 parts, CD1 and CD2. I have one NFO to identify the movie which has the same name as say CD1. I do not have an NFO for CD2 as Ember didn't create one. It seems XBMC is now needing the NFO to be for CD2. This has changed in Frodo as my last Eden install picked the info from the NFO for CD1 without any trouble. Can anyone shed any light on this?
No, that is not the case. You need only a single art file (and single .nfo files).

Art files should be named as the stacked title (normally the name without the cd1 bit)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

There may be the problem. Ember is creating the .nfo and fanart with the cd1 bit in the name. It was never a problem with Eden, but it is now with Frodo.
can you provide us the exact file structure that works ?
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
This structure is what Ember creates, worked in Eden, but not in Frodo

poster.jpg/fanart.jpg or Apollo 13 (1995)-<art>.jpg
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Good afternoon jmarshall,

Are posters not supposed to show on the display when pausing a mulipart ISO (ISO stacking), and instead the complete filename and not the movie name actually? They show fine on the video information pane (?). For single ISOs they always show OK also. Please see images below. I include my folder structure as well, so you can see if there is anything wrong with it. I am using Frodo 12.2 with Aeon Nox on OS X 10.8.4:

Single ISO DVD showing poster when paused:
Mulipart ISO stacking missing poster when paused:
However, the ISO stack does show the poster when the information pane is called up:
My current folder structure for this example:

Thanks in advance. Best,

CF

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stacked movies do not show correct artwork0