Win mkv very slow with ION computer (Frodo) [SOLVED]
I Was using Eden version without ANY video problems since it`s release (SD and HD videos).

In Frodo version (RC3) when I start playing an MKV high definition video, it plays VERY slow and without sound.

With Eden version works fine (it happens with all my hd videos, not only one). Video decode is in "auto detect" and DVXA2 is enabled (in both versions). But in new version doesn´t work.

Tried to force DVXA video decode, but same performance. SD videos (AVI) works, but not mkv hd videos.

My Personal computer is an ION (atom 330) with win 7 x32 starter.

¿Need more info?

THANKS!
Does the file have HD audio? and if so do you have the TrueHD & DTS-HD capable receiver options disabled as they must be for an ION system?

See the sticky for more on trouble shooting the audio which almost certainly going to be the cause.
Yep, it has an HD audio (Dolby digital 5.1), and the TrueHD & DTS-HD capable receive options are disabled (and dark grayed, cannot be enabled).

BUT I found out what it was. When I disabled the AC3 decoding it worked!!!!

THANKS! and sorry for the inconvenience
(2013-01-25, 17:40)kupiku_2k Wrote: Yep, it has an HD audio (Dolby digital 5.1), and the TrueHD & DTS-HD capable receive options are disabled (and dark grayed, cannot be enabled).

BUT I found out what it was. When I disabled the AC3 decoding it worked!!!!

THANKS! and sorry for the inconvenience

For future reference bud, Dolby digital 5.1 iss not hd audio.

Matt

Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
Rainbow 
(2013-01-25, 17:40)kupiku_2k Wrote: BUT I found out what it was. When I disabled the AC3 decoding it worked!!!!

Worked for me too. Seems that the install of v12.2 changed the audio output settings under SYSTEM to HDMI on my PC.
  • Analog output also works
  • HDMI output with Direct Dolby (AC3) disbaled works
  • HDMI with Direct Dolby (AC3 enabled, does not work

My system is a Lenovo 8808 with a Core Duo processor

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mkv very slow with ION computer (Frodo) [SOLVED]0