TVshows count on the Home screen not correct
I have one source with 4 media locations

TV
  • smb://NAS/TV
    smb://NAS/TV2
    smb://NAS/TV3
    smb://NAS/TV4

Both File mode and Library shows correct number of shows (90) but counter on the home screen shows 114 Confused

this is infolabel used in the Home screen
PHP Code:
$INFO[Window.Property(TVShows.Count)] 

I cleaned library and double checked all my shows paths and everything is in order. Only thing that stands out is that some of my shows are scattered over multiple drives

e.g.
  • D:/Californication/Season 1/episodes
    E:/Californication/Season 2/episodes
    ... etc
Could this be a reason ?
Is it possible that Californication is counted twice in this case ?
Anyone else seen something like this ?

Yep, that's it exactly. XBMC typically adds up the TV show count based on the number of show folders, so a show that exists on more than one drive/source gets counted each time. I'm not sure if there's an ETA on a fix or what, but it is a known issue. I had the same thing happen on my library, but never noticed it until someone else on the forums pointed it out.
(2013-01-26, 05:03)Ned Scott Wrote: Yep, that's it exactly. XBMC typically adds up the TV show count based on the number of show folders, so a show that exists on more than one drive/source gets counted each time. I'm not sure if there's an ETA on a fix or what, but it is a known issue. I had the same thing happen on my library, but never noticed it until someone else on the forums pointed it out.
glad to know, hoping that it will be fixed soon
tnx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVshows count on the Home screen not correct0