Installing Ceton Infinitv 4
I need to preface this thread by saying that I have read through the other forums, and I'm thoroughly confused (too much copying of other peoples quotes).

I have run through the setup for my ceton infinitv tuner on xbmc. I've gotten the addon to appear under the programs menu and I've run the remoteceton application. When I select the addon in xbmc I get an error message saying, "Please make sure that remoteCeton is running. <urlopen error [Errno 10061] No connection could be located". I'm not sure what I did wrong in the set up.
Make sure you have correctly modified the system config file in the remoteceton folder. I had the same issue and it turned out to be that my VLC player was located in a different program files folder. I changed VLC file location and I had XBMC live TV on my raspberry pi.

how do I modify the system config file? Maybe that's where I'm missing a step.
the config file is the txt found in the remoteceton folder. Open it with notepad and read it. There are configurations for ceton and hdhomerun. Most of the settings you won't need to mess with unless you need to change the file location of the VLC player.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installing Ceton Infinitv 40