Solved "Okay" button is at the bottom, but pressing down does not reach it
I prefer @ronie's version I reckon, but both are decent improvements over the current.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Personally, I'd go further and make the artwork chooser use the entire window and make the list area much smaller. Have you guys tried choosing artwork in Confluence? The previews are much too small. Sometimes I have to go and visit thetvdb in my browser to really see what I'm picking or what the differences are between some posters. It's a management area, so I would go for functionality over looks. Just my two cents.
i've changed 4 dialogs so far, if there are any others, lmk.

3785 (PR)

(2013-12-07, 06:51)natethomas Wrote: That'd definitely work for me. I assume the navigation is switched from moving left to moving right? Or alternatively, it can go both ways?

it works both ways (left/right).

(2013-12-07, 12:15)da-anda Wrote: I'd make the "browse for source" dialog narrower, people with file and foldernames that long that they needed such long lines need to be punished Wink
Also, while the positioning is somewhat fine, I don't like that you don't recognize the buttons right away as such (mabe it's just the screenshots, don't know). I see two solutions to this: give buttons a different color (blue maybe) or give the the column they reside in a slightly different background color (greyish maybe)

the dialog is also used for browsing files, which can have long names.
for instance browsing subs for: Harry_Potter_and_the_bla_bla_bla.1080P.insert-more.crap-releasegroup-tags.x264.srt

as suggested, i've added a subtle grey background behind the buttons.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
very nice!
A user tells me another odd okay button location is in Settings -> System -> Input devices -> Peripherals. I can't seem to find my NYX remote to allow me to enable my "peripherals" menu, so I haven't been able to take a screen shot yet.
I only noticed it in the collection of ronies screenshots, but is there a reason why we sometimes are using a popup dialog and sometimes a slider from the right? I wonder in particular on the channel and group management stuff which is basically the same but has a different look.
Also I'd unify the position of the thumbnails and thus move it to the bottom as well on the skin selection dialog.
(2013-12-08, 01:57)Ned Scott Wrote: Personally, I'd go further and make the artwork chooser use the entire window and make the list area much smaller. Have you guys tried choosing artwork in Confluence? The previews are much too small. Sometimes I have to go and visit thetvdb in my browser to really see what I'm picking or what the differences are between some posters. It's a management area, so I would go for functionality over looks. Just my two cents.

There are already two containers in that dialog, but I have never seen the thumb container get used (id="451"). I would be nice if the artwork chooser would use container 451 instead of 450.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Okay" button is at the bottom, but pressing down does not reach it0