• 33(current)
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
Thanx for the hints.
I finally had success by using one folder for all movieset files and resetting the filenames in MSAA to default..
The central option is the way to go in my opinion, but everyone to there own. Wink
(2017-07-22, 00:16)vbat99 Wrote: If you have the collection artwork in the collection folder, then it should be named poster.jpg and fanart.jpg
ie:
Taken Collection (folder)
--poster.jpg
--fanart.jpg
----Taken 1 (folder)
----Taken 2 (folder)
----Taken 3 (folder)

But, if you use a central movieset folder (collection folder), should be named
<moviesettitle>-poster.jpg
<moviesettitle>-fanart.jpg

This is the easiest way to ensue this works.

So here's my question for anyone who can help: Is there a way, if all artwork is in the individual set folders, to have it look for both of the above? Both logo.png and/or <moviesettitle>-logo.png? I just consolidated and tried to clean things up in my folder structure and didn't consider the different naming structures based on location (DOH!). Will I have to go through and find each and every movie set folder and rename each and every artwork, or can I get the script to consider both? Or even the Central Folder naming if in individual folders? [PleaseSayYes PleaseSayYes PleaseSayYes].
So....
Is this just done? No place to download now?
Why isn't this part of the official repo? It's great!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: Found a backup on my laptop. 2.2 Works great in Krypton.
Hi all,
very nice addon... I started using it only since some days and it works like a charm

Anyway I would like to use the extrafanart1.jpg file for movie set, as listed into the add-on settings window, for example in the "Right List" view.
The expected behaviour would be the same of a normal movie, that is the fanart.jpg and extrafanart1.jpg displayed looping.

How could it be possible?

Thanks in advance for your help
I've uploaded it to dropbox if anyone looks for it: Link

Have fun Smile
Everything was alright. By the timeWink why drives do not show ?? It stopped working, why there are not 3 disks?
The Lord of the Rings collection does not display 6 discs, I am looking for help

(2018-02-07, 19:02)Poland Wrote: Everything was alright. By the timeWink why drives do not show ?? It stopped working, why there are not 3 disks?
The Lord of the Rings collection does not display 6 discs, I am looking for help

No one can show your screenshots! Use another image hoster...
What photo hosting good free ?? I put the disk on Google, I thought it was ok
@Poland

If you are trying to post an image on the forum here, thgen use button 19 to upload the image from your computer, or if you have already uploaded the image to a public image site, then use button 14

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
everything is already working. Sorry for the confusion
I have a little problem there.
MSA writes in the database "smb: // MEDIASERVER / Bluray / BlurayFilms / sets // Ant-Man Filmreihe-fanart.jpg"
there is a "/" "at the end too much.
Erasing a hand is very difficult so I ask myself what do I have to do.
Paste the images over Ember Media Maager and then run MSA and then it happens.
Please help
(2018-03-24, 22:50)McVicar Wrote: I have a little problem there.
MSA writes in the database "smb: // MEDIASERVER / Bluray / BlurayFilms / sets // Ant-Man Filmreihe-fanart.jpg"
there is a "/" "at the end too much.
Erasing a hand is very difficult so I ask myself what do I have to do.
Paste the images over Ember Media Maager and then run MSA and then it happens.
Please help
You need to edit the settings file for this add on and remove the extra / at the end of the path. See this post.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid...pid2508762
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
Tongue 
thx that is ;-)
Need help with this. After installing the addon, i have executed the addon, and the seems like it has collected information for 183 movie sets in my movie libraries, but when i check them in my kodi UI, they have set the movie set the logo and poster to one of the movie defaults, rather than the movie collection poster and logo.
What am i doing wrong. I am on Kodi v17.6
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6