[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
(2013-01-30, 05:18)trentf Wrote:
(2013-01-30, 04:55)saitoh183 Wrote: For illegal character, it depends on how you treat the name from the nfo file. Stripping and replacing with a space would be the better choice since most people will just remove the illegal character and leave a space since most of the time it most likely will be ":".

For the recursive it could be good to have for people that want to keep things separated but under the same parent folder.

What about how i should name the file in the settings so it scans <set name>-poster.jpg/fanart.jpg .

Ok, I will change it to just drop illegal chars for now. Since as you say, it will most likely be ':' for ASCII names. As for international users with unicode names, not sure what to do about that. Perhaps they can use common folder mode instead ;-)

The script already applies the settings configured filenames for both modes, so it should already be checking for <set name>-poster.jpg if you have thumbnails set as poster.jpg. I tested this yesterday and it was working. Are you sure set name matches exactly and the artwork folder contains it at top level? If so, send me the log.

Another case would be to change a colon ':' to a dash '-', because I have seen that used a lot too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator - by Tomkun - 2013-01-30, 05:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6