[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
(2013-01-30, 05:18)trentf Wrote:
(2013-01-30, 04:55)saitoh183 Wrote: For illegal character, it depends on how you treat the name from the nfo file. Stripping and replacing with a space would be the better choice since most people will just remove the illegal character and leave a space since most of the time it most likely will be ":".

For the recursive it could be good to have for people that want to keep things separated but under the same parent folder.

What about how i should name the file in the settings so it scans <set name>-poster.jpg/fanart.jpg .

The script already applies the settings configured filenames for both modes, so it should already be checking for <set name>-poster.jpg if you have thumbnails set as poster.jpg. I tested this yesterday and it was working. Are you sure set name matches exactly and the artwork folder contains it at top level? If so, send me the log.

So i changed my settings back to poster.jpg and fanart.jpg...scan said it updated 31 movies but when i check, some have fanart updated and some dont and none have there poster updated.

here is the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=31194

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator - by saitoh183 - 2013-01-30, 07:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6