[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
I dont know if this could be the problem:

Code:
00:17:11 T:4424   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Updating video database
                                            Set: 54
                                            Artwork: thumb
                                            File: T:\Moviesets\Toy Story Collection-poster.jpg
00:17:11 T:4424   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Found fanart: T:\Moviesets\Toy Story Collection-fanart.jpg
00:17:11 T:4424   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Updating video database
                                            Set: 54
                                            Artwork: fanart
                                            File: T:\Moviesets\Toy Story Collection-fanart.jpg
00:17:11 T:4424   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] -

In this snippet Artwork for poster seems to be associated with "thumb". Does this refer to the "Type" column in the Art table in XBMC db? If so, shouldn't it be Artwork :poster since the "Type" column that contains the word "poster" refers to the change of set poster. There is no entry in the DB for "media_id":54 , "media_type": set and "type": thumb. The only thumb that has 54 associated with it is "media_type":episode which refers to Tv shows (in my screenshot below) When i check my db none of the poster fields are changed to the collection poster only the fanarts are changed since Artwork: fanart would correspond to the proper type in the Type column.
Here is the pick of what i mean:

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator - by saitoh183 - 2013-01-30, 07:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6