• 10(current)
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
(2013-05-12, 21:23)CaptainKen Wrote: I've had problems with mine however, where I have to press info for set fanart to show up.

See this post

Did you follow my suggestion in post #131 and force your set artwork to be re-cached? If you did, and you're still having problems, then see if you have the same problems with the stock Confluence skin, as this will confirm if it's a skin issue.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2013-05-12, 19:15)scorpie Wrote: HI,

I use Frodo 12.2 as a single seat installation and I don't have mysql installed. Does it work with the local database as well, cuz I don't get it to work. Maybe there is a setting that I have missed

My folder structure is like this

Test/motel.mkv
Test/motel.jpg
Test/motel-fanart.jpg
Test/Bourne/Bourne I.mkv
Test/Bourne/Bourne I.jpg
Test/Bourne/Bourne I-fanart-jpg
Test/Bourne/Bourne II.mkv
Test/Bourne/Bourne II.jpg
Test/Bourne/Bourne II-fanart.jpg
Test/Bourne/folder.jpg

Thanks
scorpie

You need to be more specific than "cuz I don't get it to work". What settings are you using and what isn't working?

Based on your folder structure, it seems you are dumping all movies into a top level folder and then collections in subfolders. For that you could use common folder mode, and make sure Test/Bourne/folder.jpg and Test/Bourne/fanart.jpg exist.
HI, sorry for the missing infos

The fanart is chosen by xbmc itself and this is ok.

Each subfolder, containing a collection has a folder.jpg and some *-fanart.jpg (with the movie name in front of it like Bourne II-fanart.jpg).
I set your script to common folder mode and folder.jpg,poster.jpg,Folder.jpg as thumbs. I don't know if case sensitive is important.

But my problem is how do I get your program to work, do I have to press a button or something. Using the information button on a collection, I get the submenu with entries like rename title, change graphic, remove form library and so on. When I use change graphic I have to go thru all subfolders to get to the folder.jpg that I want. This is how I did it (with each collection) to chose the folder.jpg.

I think I do something wrong.

Thanks for your help
scorpie

edit

forget everything that I wrote. My bad, my bad. I thought your prog. is doing it automatically. I'm new to xbmc and I have forgotten that I can start programs using the addon entry of the main menu.

All I can say is, it worked like it should. Thanks for this program makes the hole thing a lot easier.
scorpie
Run Movie Set Artwork Automator by clicking on the add-on listed in Programs.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
ShyShy
nice work, thanks, can we start the script in the background for example with the scheduler addon?
Why would you need to since its only a 1 time deal that you need to change moveset fanart and poster?

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
I finally have all 146 of my movie sets displaying the custom poster I always put in each of my collection folders anyhow. Thanks a ton!
(2013-05-26, 01:17)SPC CHEESE Wrote: I finally have all 146 of my movie sets displaying the custom poster I always put in each of my collection folders anyhow. Thanks a ton!

You're welcome Smile
French translation :

Code:
<strings>
  <string id="32000">Source des Artworks</string>
  <string id="32001">Activer la recherche d'un dossier parent commun</string>
  <string id="32020">    Inclure les noms des sagas comme préfixe</string>
  <string id="32002">Activer un dossier unique d'Artworks pour toutes les sagas</string>
  <string id="32003">    Chemin vers le dossier unique d'Artworks</string>
  <string id="32019">    Inclure les sous-dossiers</string>
  <string id="32004">Oui</string>
  <string id="32005">Non</string>
  <string id="32006">Mise à jour des Artworks pour les sagas</string>
  <string id="32007">Saga : </string>
  <string id="32008">Mettre à jour la base de données vidéo avec les derniers Artworks de sagas ?</string>
  <string id="32009">Terminé</string>
  <string id="32010">Film : </string>
  <string id="32011">Aucune saga trouvée ! Ajouter les balises SET aux fichiers NFO</string>
  <string id="32012">Rien à faire ! Activez une ou plusieurs sources d'Artworks</string>
  <string id="32013">Artworks trouvés pour %d sagas, base de données mise à jour %d fois</string>
  <string id="32014">Ce script requiert XBMC Web Server pour être activé</string>
  <string id="32015">Dossiers</string>
  <string id="32016">Noms de fichier</string>
  <string id="32017">Pochette</string>
  <string id="32018">Fanart</string>
</strings>
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Hi,

I've a question : is it possible with your add-on to use HD logos with Movies Set ?

Like this :

Thank you

I'm trying to make ClearLogo enable for moviesets.

So I have mod your script to handle logo.png.

But logo.png is not inserted in XBMC Data Base Sad

In my LOG file, I can see that my folder.png is found and inserted :

Code:
17:20:37 T:8072   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Selected thumb: C:\Videos\Wallace et Gromit\folder.jpg
17:20:37 T:8072   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Checking video database for set 1
17:20:37 T:8072   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Existing art: {u'fanart': u'http://passion-xbmc.org/scraper/Gallery/main/Fanart_WallaceGromitRasdeprs-447065.jpg', u'poster': u'http://passion-xbmc.org/scraper/Gallery/main/Poster_WallaceGromitRasdeprs-447066.jpg'}
17:20:37 T:8072   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Adding artwork:
                                            Type: thumb
                                            File: C:\Videos\Wallace et Gromit\folder.jpg
17:20:37 T:8072   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Updating artwork:
                                            Type: poster
                                            File: C:\Videos\Wallace et Gromit\folder.jpg

but my logo.png is found and not inserted :

Code:
17:20:37 T:8072   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Selected clearlogo: C:\Videos\Wallace et Gromit\logo.png
17:20:37 T:8072   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Checking video database for set 1
17:20:37 T:8072   DEBUG: [Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo)] - Existing art: {u'fanart': u'http://passion-xbmc.org/scraper/Gallery/main/Fanart_WallaceGromitRasdeprs-447065.jpg', u'poster': u'C:\\Videos\\Wallace et Gromit\\folder.jpg', u'thumb': u'C:\\Videos\\Wallace et Gromit\\folder.jpg'}

Insert into XBMC DB is handle by this function :

Code:
def update_movie_set(percent, movieset, art_type, filename):
    log( "Selected %s: %s" % (art_type, filename), xbmc.LOGDEBUG)
    dialog_msg( "update", percent = percent, line1 = __language__( 32006 ), \
                line2 = " %s %s" % ( __language__( 32007 ), movieset[ "label" ] ), \
                line3 = filename )
    return DB.updateDatabase(movieset[ "setid" ], filename, art_type)

Am I wrong ?

Did you know why this function did not insert clearlogo art in art table ?

Did you have any documentation about this function ?

If I insert manually my logo in art table :

Logo is displayed in Aeon Nox :

Thanks for your help.

EDIT : Sorry, I found that updateDatabase is provide by your addon in lib folder. I will check out how it work.

(2013-06-18, 17:38)mikebzh44 Wrote: Insert into XBMC DB is handle by this function :

Code:
def update_movie_set(percent, movieset, art_type, filename):
    log( "Selected %s: %s" % (art_type, filename), xbmc.LOGDEBUG)
    dialog_msg( "update", percent = percent, line1 = __language__( 32006 ), \
                line2 = " %s %s" % ( __language__( 32007 ), movieset[ "label" ] ), \
                line3 = filename )
    return DB.updateDatabase(movieset[ "setid" ], filename, art_type)

Did you know why this function did not insert clearlogo art in art table ?

Did you have any documentation about this function ?

Thanks for your help.

EDIT : Sorry, I found that updateDatabase is provide by your addon in lib folder. I will check out how it work.

The updateDatabase function takes an art_type argument and currently that can only be "thumb", "poster" or "fanart". If you want to set a "clearart" entry in the DB you would need to add support for that type.
Yes. Logo is now OK.

I share my mod, if you (or someone else) is interested :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwib1dpcjst47z...-0.1.9.zip

it's working like a charm very good

it would be great to be able to delete or refresh if the image changed.

I changed a logo by another one and it never made the change untill i made my self in the replacement in the thumbnails cahce folder
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6