[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
(2013-11-25, 00:47)Redox Wrote: Ok now it's working !
I don't understand why this is only possible to refresh the DB for MSAA through the program section. Anyway it worked !

If you're trying to run MSAA through some other menu, possibly one provided by your skin, then it's likely a problem with the skin. Not sure how else you would want to run MSAA though, are you expecting it to run automatically (it doesn't).

(2013-11-25, 00:47)Redox Wrote: Just a last question. Is someone may say how I can clear this DB ? I made a mistake with a fanart.jpg and even when I change the fanart in the file of the movie set and I update the DB, in XMBC the fanart doesn't change...

See the script in my signature as that can help you re-cache your fanart, although you said you found it confusing - post any questions in the appropriate thread (follow the link) and I'll try and help you there. It's normally pretty straightforward - install Python 2.7.x, download the script, run it (see first post in thread).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator - by Milhouse - 2013-11-25, 01:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6