[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
Posted this elsewhere and realized I should be posting here.

isamu.dragon/trentf

Thank you for the mod. I have installed it.
I am clearly doing something wrong? Hoping someone can help me.
Artwork is not added unless I do it manually. I assume this add-on is supposed to automate?

I do not have special folders for sets. I simply have XBMC 'Group movies in sets' selected and it does group them.
So now I want to add artwork for those sets and I'm using this add-on. I config Movie Set Artwork Automator. For example: Fanart is set to default fanart.jpg. Common parent folder selected/forced update. I launch it and it asks do I want to update. Yes. After running it returns with found artwork, made updates. I go to a 'Movie Set'. Manage/choose art/ and the only thing added is the poster. I have the option to select fanart for example, which is empty. Browse/item folder/ and there are 3 fanart.jpg's. I manually select one of them, and now I have fanart. Wasn't this add-on supposed to do that for me? The same holds true for all the other artwork which is also available and name configured proper in the add-on. Banner, extrafanart, clearart, clearlogo they are all blank unless I manually select them and add them myself. I changed extrafanart default fanart.jpg to fanart1.jpg just like it is in my local art and nothing happens. I'm sure it works perfect for you and everyone else. Any idea what I could be doing wrong? I suspect in order for this to work, my movies have to be grouped in a 'Collection' folder? I don't want to group my movies. I like them separate and the fact that XBMC groups them for me without having to make special folders and move things around. If that is the case, will this ever work without special grouping?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator - by brazen1 - 2014-06-02, 18:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6