[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
(2014-08-19, 00:50)Ic3y Wrote: Good to hear.

The most common problem I had with it not showing the art for certain collections was the movie set name XBMC gives compared to what I named the artwork as mentioned above.

"Dark Knight Collection" ended up being "The Dark Knight Collection", etc.

You just have to rename your artwork .jpgs or rename the movie set name in XBMC so they match exactly.

Good luck !

-Nik

Thanks Nik, that was something to check.

I did check the names and they all match. Further investigation didn't reveal any issues that could be causing this.

I even completely removed the batman & robin graphics (which is what was showing up for batman collection), deleted all the batman movies, reimported them, without the batman & robin art in its folder, and the art still showed up in the batman set. Even though the art wasn't even on the computer anywhere. Which must mean the movie set art is cached somewhere and the problem is getting that purged so it correctly looks up the correct art.

Eventually, I just manually assigned the artwork from the folder to the sets. Which is a bit frustrating. Now I just need a way so I don't have to do this on all my computers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator - by PhilipW - 2014-08-19, 15:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6