[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
I have kodi 15/alpha installed on linux/64 on two machines -- 'master' and 'playback' kodi instances.

The two instances share a single mysql database, as specified in each advancedsettings.xml. Both instances share an NFS-mounted library store. Database info is exported as XML (.nfo), as separate files for each movie.

Database updates, content updates, etc. made in the master all propagate correctly.

I've installed MSA in the 'master' instance.

I've set up a single collection artwork folder for MSA. The folder exists on the NFS store. I've updated my collection artwork PNGs.

After exec of MSA all my collections on the 'master' instance correctly show the collection artwork I've specified.

On the 'playback' instance, I update the Library. All changes are picked up, as usual ...

EXCEPT, all of the collections -- as viewed in Thumbnail view -- display NO ART whatsoever. Title's there, single movies' art is there, but the collections' artwork is just missing.

What do I need to do to get the collection artwork in the 'playback' instance to disaply as it does in the 'master' instance?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator - by hanlon - 2015-03-02, 18:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6