[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
(2016-10-04, 07:35)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2016-10-04, 05:28)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2016-10-04, 04:56)CaptainKen Wrote: Is MSAA supported in Kodi 16.1 on Raspberry Pi 2 running OSCM?

I don't see the add-on listed in the default Kodi repositories "Kodi add-on repository" or "popcornmix add-ons".

If it is compatible, then where do I get it from?

Will it work with Aeon Nox 5 Redux, Confluence or OSCM default skins?

Can't speak for android, but it works just fine up to latest nightly on windows. It's not "compatible" I believe past 15. You have to manually download the latest version from the first page, unzip and manually install into your addons folder

Thanks for responding @Fail$tyle420.

I see that I neglected to point out that I'm running OSMC on Raspberry Pi 2. So not Android.

You say that it's not compatible past v15, but then you say to manually download latest version on FP. The latest is "Frodo/Gotham: Version 0.2.2". Are you saying that as long as you manually download, unzip and install that it will work and therefore compatible with latest Kodi version? What about the skins I mentioned?

Correct, it's "incompatible" to auto install/download from anything past frodo/gotham (Sorry, I was drinking/smoking when I replied to you). Manually download the zip from first page, unzip it to the correct directory and then start kodi. It will work just fine. As far as the skins, I have no idea. You should be able to run it from addons/programs regardless of skin. I have been using it this way since Helix.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator - by Fail$tyle420 - 2016-10-05, 20:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6