No playback after pause
please try the following

ssh into your appletv2 and do

Code:
cd /Applications/XBMC.frappliance/Frameworks
wget https://dl.dropbox.com/u/30371861/libnfs.1.dylib
killall AppleTV

After that try it again (this basically updates libnfs from version 1.3 to 1.5.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Ok, i tested with the new libnfs but it helps nothing. I did a new blank install, new jailbreak an new install of xbmc frodo, i dont help.

But... i think the problem comes from the skin, which is confluence-mod (for frodo of course). If i use the normal confluence i haven't this error until now. If i use the confluence-mod i have it sometimes, but not always. the modder of this theme said, it is impossible that the skin can create a problem with the nfs keepalive.

One thing i observed, the confluence-mod theme is trying to get two png images on pause, but there not available.
Quote:14:39:30 T:117006336 ERROR: NFS: Failed to stat(mnt/S04/logo.png) stat call failed with "NFS: Lookup of //Stromberg failed with NFS3ERR_NOENT(-2)"
14:39:30 T:117006336 DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url nfs://192.168.1.222/mnt/S04/logo.png
14:39:30 T:117006336 ERROR: NFS: Failed to stat(mnt/S04/clearart.png) stat call failed with "NFS: Lookup of //Stromberg failed with NFS3ERR_NOENT(-2)"
14:39:30 T:117006336 DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url nfs://192.168.1.222/mnt/S04/clearart.png
Is it possible, that in case of this error the nfs prevent the keepalive from sending?
nope - but i will try confluence-mod then once i get hold of some spare time :/
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No playback after pause0