Solved Movie Scraping Problem
Hi,

I've just added a bunch of new movies to my server and when I hit update library they do not get scanned in, the movie count stays where it was at 267. The file structure of these is no different to all the rest of the movies on my server. I rebooted a bunch of times and even removed my movies source and added it again and still only 267 movies were picked up. There are a bunch of errors in the debug log but I really don't know what any of them actually mean. The only references I could see to the new movies were something about the folder being ignored as there were no changes but it says that for pretty much all the movies on my server. Any reason why this latest handful of movies are not getting picked up?

Debug log is here http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=30720

Thanks in advance, this one is driving me mad!!
What scraper are you using?

I have found recently that for me, the best result was changing to the Universal Scraper, but setting the "Get Titles From" to themoviedb.org. Picked up more files, and named most of them properly. Still a few files to iron out.

Are these mainstream movies, or more independent/underground type stuff? I can't seem to get all of my Super Speeders and Getaway in Stockholme files to scrape into the library, kind of what I would expect for them though.
I'm using the moviedb scraper. I just tried switching to the universal one as you suggested and refreshed the library and it turned up 266 movies, so one less than previously, still with none of the newly added movies picked up. It's worked just fine ul until recently, can't figure out what's changed.

Oh, and the movies are all pretty standard stuff, all on moviedb, imdb etc.
(2013-01-27, 23:54)jj0076 Wrote: I'm using the moviedb scraper. I just tried switching to the universal one as you suggested and refreshed the library and it turned up 266 movies, so one less than previously, still with none of the newly added movies picked up. It's worked just fine ul until recently, can't figure out what's changed.

Oh, and the movies are all pretty standard stuff, all on moviedb, imdb etc.

Did you change the setting sin the scraper? I found that I needed to set the "Get Titles From" to themoviedb.org in order to for more movies to be added, otherwise I would get a similar result as you, same number or slightly less.

I've tried all the movie scraper settings I can think of, but as I posted in a similar thread I don't even understand the need. I've done all my scraping in ember and every movie folder has an nfo file and all the artwork I have chosen. I just want to set xbmc up to use the local info and not bother looking online for data. At the moment my home internet connection is down and without it I cannot update my library which seems crazy since all the info is on my sever.

Any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Scraping Problem0