• 6(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
(2013-02-14, 20:35)keibertz Wrote: There is XML header in file Custom_Debug_Overlay.xml
"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>"

oops, must have slipped through, sorry guys ;-)
The skin has been added to passion-xbmc repository
Tomorrow (ETA 8 hours) it should be available.

Any trouble using the skin - please report here in the forum or through github issues
very good news Big Grin

EDIT:
passion Repository Version 3.0.1 works fine. I am able to download an install the skin, but it is realy slow ...

EDIT2:
the Version on the Repo ist broken i tryed four times on two differen PCs but allways the images from the media folder are missing and dont show up in XBMC.
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
outdated...sorry
(2013-02-19, 20:49)keibertz Wrote: EDIT2:
the Version on the Repo ist broken i tryed four times on two differen PCs but allways the images from the media folder are missing and dont show up in XBMC.

Yes, unfortunately the passion-xbmc version lacks some files. What is a little bit surprising.
I'll contact the guys from passion-xbmc to fix the issut. Till then there's always the git repository Smile

Thnx keibertz for the info

EDIT: Next version in the repo will be complete with the media textures again.
Repo works fine now
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
Hi,

First off thanks for a great skin Smile

I hope this is the right place to post this as I think it's skin related but tbh I'm not 100% sure.

I've got this skin installed on Frodo running with the Plexbmc plug in ( in case it's relevant ) and it's working and looking good.

I have one problem though, I can't remove the HD Movies button from the main menu.

If I go to the skin option to remove main menu buttons the option to remove the HD Movies is dimmed out regardless of the setting of the hide Video button option.

Again sorry if this is in the wrong place but it seemed the best place to start Blush

TIA
(2013-02-24, 15:37)bugeye Wrote: Hi,

First off thanks for a great skin Smile

I hope this is the right place to post this as I think it's skin related but tbh I'm not 100% sure.

I've got this skin installed on Frodo running with the Plexbmc plug in ( in case it's relevant ) and it's working and looking good.

I have one problem though, I can't remove the HD Movies button from the main menu.

If I go to the skin option to remove main menu buttons the option to remove the HD Movies is dimmed out regardless of the setting of the hide Video button option.

Again sorry if this is in the wrong place but it seemed the best place to start Blush

TIA
Hi,

well this is the right place to ask Smile If we can answer, well that we will see Smile
I took a quick look, and the button is disabled in the skin settings only if you don't have any movies in your library.
There indeed might be a bug, but I need to know if you have any movies in your library.
Hi Paradix,

Yes you're right I don't have any movies in the Video or HD Movies library because I'm using Plexbmc so all my media comes via that.

I haven't even set up the Videos with a source etc.

From what you have said would a work around be to set up a video source with a single file in it and then I'd be able to disable the HD Movies button?

Thanks Smile
Hey bugeye,

yeah that would be a workaround but I think there is an easy fix to that issue.
I'll check it out and one of the next versions in passion repo should include the fix.
hello, i just discover this skin and .. damm what a good job !!
i especially like the right list ! i use it on a Rpi and it seem to work correctly..

juste need to find some others background (just my taste..) but i think i'll keep it.

best regards
Chris
Xbox - Xbmc4Xbox
Atv2 - XBMC V12
G-Box Midnight - XBMC V12
Raspbery Pi 512 - RaspBmc - Xbmc V12
Raspbery Pi 512 - Xbian - Xbmc V12
I love XBMC Since XBMP !! so it's a long long story....
hmm i have read the complete thread and saw some screenshot , i think i have a problem, i just installed this skin from passion-xbmc repository but it seem i don't have the corrects Fonts ! the ones i see on screenshot are really nice, mine are just normal arial font ...there is something to do ? thx !!

-Fixed - it seem i had Arial forced in fonts choice .. don't know why, i'm now back to default and all is ok..
Xbox - Xbmc4Xbox
Atv2 - XBMC V12
G-Box Midnight - XBMC V12
Raspbery Pi 512 - RaspBmc - Xbmc V12
Raspbery Pi 512 - Xbian - Xbmc V12
I love XBMC Since XBMP !! so it's a long long story....
(2013-02-26, 00:31)scool Wrote: hello, i just discover this skin and .. damm what a good job !!
i especially like the right list ! i use it on a Rpi and it seem to work correctly..

juste need to find some others background (just my taste..) but i think i'll keep it.

It's great to hear you find this skin good. Thanx go mainly to butchabay, after all its his creation, we just keep it going.

(2013-02-26, 00:31)scool Wrote: -Fixed - it seem i had Arial forced in fonts choice .. don't know why, i'm now back to default and all is ok..
I'm also glad you were able to figure out your font problem Smile
First of all, its a nice skin, i love it Smile
And its good to see, that it runs on Frodo.

But I have 2 Problems with this skin, which belong to the Showcase2 view:

1. Whe I select TV-Shows, the banner dosen't show up and there is no box for it. But i think, on Eden, the TV-Show Banner was shown up?
Was there a change? Or is a setting for this? I would have the banner back.

2. On the season level in TV-Shows, also Showcase 2 View, most of the boxes are empty, no logo, no season banner, no season landscape. Only the fanart in the Box shows up.

Banners, landscapes etc. are set, snd on other skins they are shown, but here not. I love this view, but this is a little bit bad.
For the banners I think I have a fix. You have to change "season.banner" to "banner".

And a note:
For the mpaa Rating (in Germany FSK) can you add in the IncludesCodecFlagging to Germany FSK 0: Germany:o.Al. and Germany:0 please? This is the naming in Ember.

Thanks Smile
Kahlos I have reproduced your problem and I'll have a look at this issue once I find some spare time.
So just a bit of patience please Smile
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6