• 7(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
No problem, it is not so important.
I just want to help a little bit, because I used this skin from the beginning.
I have some modification/correction suggestions for the Advanced Launcher support.

Since Frodo ListItem.Premiered parameter do not display the year correctly. Advanced Launcher manage date under this form : YYYY. But the ListItem.Premiered return it into this form : MM/DD/AAAA. To fix this you have to replace all the ListItem.Premiered by ListItem.Year into the following xml files :
  • Custom_GamesInfo_1122.xml
  • ViewsGamesFanart.xml
  • ViewsGamesFanartSquare.xml
  • ViewsGamesFanartWide.xml
  • ViewsGamesLogoRightlist.xml
  • ViewsGamesRightlist.xml
  • ViewsGamesRightlistLandscape.xml
  • ViewsGamesRightlistSquare.xml

Trailers support for Advanced Launcher. Advanced Launcher support trailers MP4 files since several versions now. So... I think it is not necessary that the trailer file path continue to be completly generated and supported by the skin. So i'm suggesting to replace :

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[Skin.String(Menu_GameCustom1_Label)]/$INFO[ListItem.label]/trailer.mp4,1)</onclick>

code into custom_PopUpMenu_Games1123.xml file by :

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[Skin.String(Menu_GameCustom1_Label)]/$INFO[ListItem.trailer],1)</onclick>

The trailer mp4 file is defined by the custom path (for each launcher and items) and the launcher or item filename. For example if the custom path is /Emulation/playstation/extra and the item filename is sonic.zip then the trailer path will be /Emulation/playstation/extra/zelda.mp4
Hi Angelscry. Thanx for the input on the advanced launcher.
I'll put it on the TODO list, and have it done with the next updates.
(2013-03-02, 13:49)paradix Wrote: Hi Angelscry. Thanx for the input on the advanced launcher.
I'll put it on the TODO list, and have it done with the next updates.
Thank you very much. I have another suggestion. Since version 1.13.0 of Advanced Launcher, the extra-fanarts folder path could be mamanged by Advanced Launcher. There still no dedicated XBMC listitem entry for that, so Advanced Launcher use the listitem.director value to pass the extra-fanarts folder path.

To let Advanced Launcher manage extra-fanarts path instead of thr Cirrus Extended skin you just have to replace :

Code:
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Skin.String(Menu_GameCustom1_Label)]/$INFO[ListItem.label]/extrathumb</imagepath>

by

Code:
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Director]</imagepath>

into the following xml files :
  • ViewsGamesFanart.xml
  • ViewsGamesFanartSquare.xml
  • ViewsGamesFanartWide.xml
  • ViewsGamesLogoRightlist.xml
  • ViewsGamesRightlist.xml
  • ViewsGamesRightlistLandscape.xml
  • ViewsGamesRightlistSquare.xml
Or maybe it will be a better idea to add an option into the skin settings to decide which of Advanced Launcher or the skin will manage the extra-fanarts paths.
(2013-03-02, 06:17)Angelscry Wrote: Trailers support for Advanced Launcher. Advanced Launcher support trailers MP4 files since several versions now. So... I think it is not necessary that the trailer file path continue to be completly generated and supported by the skin. So i'm suggesting to replace :

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[Skin.String(Menu_GameCustom1_Label)]/$INFO[ListItem.label]/trailer.mp4,1)</onclick>

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[Skin.String(Menu_GameCustom1_Label)]/$INFO[ListItem.trailer],1)</onclick>

The trailer mp4 file is defined by the custom path (for each launcher and items) and the launcher or item filename. For example if the custom path is /Emulation/playstation/extra and the item filename is sonic.zip then the trailer path will be /Emulation/playstation/extra/zelda.mp4
Code:

Could also be replaced simply by :

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.trailer],1)</onclick>

(2013-03-03, 15:59)Angelscry Wrote:
(2013-03-02, 06:17)Angelscry Wrote: Trailers support for Advanced Launcher. Advanced Launcher support trailers MP4 files since several versions now. So... I think it is not necessary that the trailer file path continue to be completly generated and supported by the skin. So i'm suggesting to replace :

Code:

Code:

Code:

Could also be replaced simply by :

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.trailer],1)</onclick>

But in all cases, when you select the Fullscreen option to play the trailer, the video is playing into background. There is a way to force it to play foreground?
Thnx to YoHan all reported issues and enhancements around the Advanced Launcher has been fixed.

I'll look into the issue with the full screen trailer.
hello i found a problem last night, in files view on the right menu, we have "assemble" but not "stack" so if i have movies with -CD1 -Cd2 i see 2 files and not only 1 .. i had to use the default skin then active "stack" then go back to Cirrus, after all was good.. but it'll be better to have it on Cirrus ..
Xbox - Xbmc4Xbox
Atv2 - XBMC V12
G-Box Midnight - XBMC V12
Raspbery Pi 512 - RaspBmc - Xbmc V12
Raspbery Pi 512 - Xbian - Xbmc V12
I love XBMC Since XBMP !! so it's a long long story....
(2013-03-04, 12:32)scool Wrote: hello i found a problem last night, in files view on the right menu, we have "assemble" but not "stack" so if i have movies with -CD1 -Cd2 i see 2 files and not only 1 .. i had to use the default skin then active "stack" then go back to Cirrus, after all was good.. but it'll be better to have it on Cirrus ..

Could you maybe attach a screenshot showing the problem, because based on your description I can't find the problem.
yep sorry i did an error it's not right menu, but LEFT !! was tired... lol .

ImageImage

i put a red line at bottom of the missing option.
hope it'll help

Chris
Xbox - Xbmc4Xbox
Atv2 - XBMC V12
G-Box Midnight - XBMC V12
Raspbery Pi 512 - RaspBmc - Xbmc V12
Raspbery Pi 512 - Xbian - Xbmc V12
I love XBMC Since XBMP !! so it's a long long story....
Hi

First of all thx for porting CE on Frodo. I really love this skin.

2 suggestions:

- Home.xml
XBMC.RunScript(script.randomandlastitems,type=Movie,unwatched=True,limit=10,method=Last,playlist=$INFO[Skin.String(Menu_Custom4_Path)],menu=Menu1)</onload>
Can you remove unwatched=True. Skin Widget allow to chose to see all the recently added or only unwatched.
I prefer have all the recently added and not only unwatched. I don't like having empty entry in the widget.

- Is it possible to add (clear) case on movie widget and logo, banner or clearart for TV show widget. It can be a great addition.

Keep up the good work.
Love the skin.

1 little bug I ran into is on the TV Shows Logo Slide it shows Logo Missing for the back Icon? All the other ones show the folder with the arrow going back but this one shows Missing Logo? Any ideas?

Also is there anyway on the Fanart 2 Setting in Movies to have 2 diffrent fanarts? I cant seem to get it to do that. And also on the same one I have show disk is there anyway to have it open the case rather than slide up the top? Just so you can see the full disk?

Thanks!
(2013-03-05, 16:13)scool Wrote: yep sorry i did an error it's not right menu, but LEFT !! was tired... lol .

i put a red line at bottom of the missing option.
hope it'll help

Chris

This problem should be solved with one of the next versions in the passion repo.
The Git version already includes the fix.
(2013-03-06, 17:57)GuiZ Wrote: Hi

2 suggestions:

- Home.xml
XBMC.RunScript(script.randomandlastitems,type=Movie,unwatched=True,limit=10,method=Last,playlist=$INFO[Skin.String(Menu_Custom4_Path)],menu=Menu1)</onload>
Can you remove unwatched=True. Skin Widget allow to chose to see all the recently added or only unwatched.
I prefer have all the recently added and not only unwatched. I don't like having empty entry in the widget.

- Is it possible to add (clear) case on movie widget and logo, banner or clearart for TV show widget. It can be a great addition.

Keep up the good work.

I'll consider your suggestions, but adding extra option would require more extensive configuration, and the skin already has a expansive settings menu. We will see Smile

(2013-03-07, 21:39)mcjknell Wrote: Love the skin.

1 little bug I ran into is on the TV Shows Logo Slide it shows Logo Missing for the back Icon? All the other ones show the folder with the arrow going back but this one shows Missing Logo? Any ideas?

At this point It is developed this way. There is not "folder with arrow" texture that would be acting like a logo. Maybe there should be thought about a way to make it nicer?

(2013-03-07, 21:39)mcjknell Wrote: Also is there anyway on the Fanart 2 Setting in Movies to have 2 diffrent fanarts? I cant seem to get it to do that. And also on the same one I have show disk is there anyway to have it open the case rather than slide up the top? Just so you can see the full disk?

Thanks!
1) There is no option to configure more than one fanart for any view. You can always download extrafanart and enable them in the skin settings. Than they will show up randomly after each other.
2) No there is only this one slide animation for the discart.
Thank you for the quick reply. What about creating a Logo or something that looks just like the others icons Movies and other views that shows the back arrow? Just to keep everything Uniform?

Just so when your scrolling through it doesnt pop up with missing logo.

Thanks again for your hard work in this Skin its by far the best.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6