[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
(2013-03-14, 17:51)saitoh183 Wrote: which version is the most up to date now? Git or repo? because my original installation is from repo and since the Git and Repo dont have the same addon.xml content nor the same naming structure (Repo : skin.cirrus.extended.v3.svn .... Git: skin.cirrus.extended.v3-master) if you want to switch between the 2 you have to edit the folder name and the addon.xml. So i was wondering is it worth doing the modification from Git to repo or just wait from repo update cuz the delay of repo update to reflect Git changes is minimal?

Always the most up to date is the git version. Skin naming in git has nothing to do with the skin itself, master is the standard name of the head branch.
If you're familiar with the git version system you don't have to download the whole zip file every time. With a local clone of the git repo you could just fetch the differences whenever you like.

Passion repo is always at least a day behind. It also gives a unique name and addon version each time a new build is available. It has to happen like that so xbmc can notice that a new version is ready to update.

If it's worth making any modifications it's completely up to you - is it worth your time? Smile

(2013-03-14, 19:54)Kahlos Wrote: Thumbs are shown after the last fix.
But for seasons, thumbs for .iso files don't show.
For movies .iso is no problem but there the poster is shown and not the episode thumb.

Which views don't show the season thumb? Maybe the thumb problem with .iso files is xbmc and not skin related? I never had .iso files in my library so never noticed the problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v3 - Support thread - by paradix - 2013-03-14, 21:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6