• 13(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
(2013-03-15, 15:47)GuiZ Wrote: @Khalos
In skin setting (last Git version)

Ok thx, but in horizontal layout I can't select it.
(2013-03-15, 14:22)Kahlos Wrote: And is see, that there is a little position error, see the screenshot.
This one is fixed.
(2013-03-15, 14:22)Kahlos Wrote: And i found another error. When I activate weather-fanart in the skin settings and set the path to it, weather ("Wetter") appears two times in the main menu.
But this one I can't re-create. Could you show me your guisettings.xml?
(2013-03-15, 17:34)GuiZ Wrote:
(2013-03-15, 16:57)saitoh183 Wrote:
(2013-03-12, 22:50)saitoh183 Wrote: just a heads up, Special characters like "é" and "è" dont show

was this fixed?

I have Special characters like "é" but no problem for me. (As you can see on the screenshot, in my last post)
Are you sure you use the défault font?

I'm using the one called "regular".

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
guisettings.xml is realy big, nearly 7000 lines.
Do you realy want to see everything?

But I found when it appears two times.
Whe i go to weather, deselect "hide fanart" and set a path and the I go to the skin settings and activate weather-fanart, the it shows 2 times weather in the main menu.
You know what I mean?
Yeah, I know what you mean. There must be something wrong with the conditions in the menu, and this constellation of settings causes the problem.
I'll check it out.
(2013-03-12, 21:34)paradix Wrote: Right now this icon is not integrated. I'll put it on the TODO list Smile

nice !! thx

(2013-03-13, 12:55)paradix Wrote: I intend to add the icon, but I was thinking about a different behaviour than in the confluence skin.
Confluence shows the icon whenever the movie is in progress, I would like to show the icon only if the movie is in progress and was never watched to the end (playcount = 0)

hmm i'm not sure, i' mean my kids watch movie more than 1 time, and sometime they stop it and watch it later, so your idea it good yep, but perhaps not all the time.. (an option ? lol)

good job guy, best regards

@keibertz thx for the screenshot and the file to download, id it. will take a look at your blog in some minutes..
Xbox - Xbmc4Xbox
Atv2 - XBMC V12
G-Box Midnight - XBMC V12
Raspbery Pi 512 - RaspBmc - Xbmc V12
Raspbery Pi 512 - Xbian - Xbmc V12
I love XBMC Since XBMP !! so it's a long long story....
(2013-03-13, 22:23)keibertz Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 21:29)john.doe Wrote: Could you tell us, how we can use your two views?

xml in 720p and folders in extra?
At the moment i only know a german howto for this. http://www.xbmcnerds.com/index.php?page=...eadID=8995

folders in media ... but the Viewtype_PosterWrap3.xml is not Season ready yet. For Movies its working fine.
I wrote a german blog entry about my skin adaptations, see http://myxbmc.bplaced.net/blog/?p=736

For all non german speakers here a short summary.
Added three "new" views Episode, Coverflow (Keibertz Version without anything else as the Covers) and PosterWrap3. For the Screenshots please have a look to the blog.
To use the views with your own Cirrus EV3 you have to download Views.Keibertz.zip from here http://myxbmc.bplaced.net/blog/wp-conten...ibertz.zip or here http://www.file-upload.net/download-7334...z.zip.html then extract the ZIP file an copy the folders into the Cirrus EV3 Skin folder and replace the files inside.
One of the files is named with "white.xml" with this file you can choose the font color white in the XBMC Settings.

Beside the new views i use colored studio flags. A collection with 7200 studio flags you can download from here http://myxbmc.bplaced.net/blog/wp-conten...ibertz.zip or here http://www.file-upload.net/download-7334...z.zip.html after download and extract u need to copy and replace the files at "...\addons\skin.cirrus.extended.v3\extras\flagging\studios"

If u like the burnned letters u can download them from here http://myxbmc.bplaced.net/blog/wp-conten...rs-A-Z.zip and here http://www.file-upload.net/download-7334...Z.zip.html

have fun Big Grin
keibertz
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
works perfect, any options to include it in svn version?
@keibertz how have you removed the top line on your home ? will be happy to test this ..
best regards
Chris
Xbox - Xbmc4Xbox
Atv2 - XBMC V12
G-Box Midnight - XBMC V12
Raspbery Pi 512 - RaspBmc - Xbmc V12
Raspbery Pi 512 - Xbian - Xbmc V12
I love XBMC Since XBMP !! so it's a long long story....
(2013-03-18, 14:40)scool Wrote: @keibertz how have you removed the top line on your home ? will be happy to test this ..
best regards
Chris
Homemenu -> System -> Appearance -> Skin -> Settings -> "Home Windows" -> "Time and Weather" only "Original Cirrus Clock" = aktiv
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
(2013-03-18, 11:52)john.doe Wrote: works perfect, any options to include it in svn version?

Integrating this views into the official version of the skin would require to change the theme of this views into the standard CEV3 theme or the other way, change the whole skin into the theme of this view.
It's either a lot of work (option 2) or would change the look and feel of keibertz views (option 1). So for now I don't think I'll be doing it. In the future maybe, and in the meantime maybe someone will try to port it Smile
Quote:Integrating this views into the official version of the skin would require to change the theme of this views into the standard CEV3 theme
What do u mean with theme ? which kind of changes do this include ? sure some skin options are required, but i dont know where the theme must be changed any more.
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
(2013-03-19, 14:17)keibertz Wrote:
Quote:Integrating this views into the official version of the skin would require to change the theme of this views into the standard CEV3 theme
What do u mean with theme ? which kind of changes do this include ? sure some skin options are required, but i dont know where the theme must be changed any more.

Well the skin uses a set of textures for all the views available and this textures are connected to a colour theme. The views you posted use another set of textures and different colour scheme.
If we would integrate your views into the skin, I would like to keep all available views in the same look and feel and not just paste different stuff together. And this is a lot of work - depending which way we go.
Quote:I would like to keep all available views in the same look and feel and not just paste different stuff together.
ok this is not my point of view but i can understand that u think so. Than its a lot of work and the view will afterward not look like now.
In this case i wouldnt integrate this views in the skin. Thats ok for me i have no problem with these decision.
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
Would it be possible to add Fixed List to views that use scrolling posters...like Big Poster view? When in a movie set using Big Poster view, it looks funny to see the movie repeat itself.

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6