• 15(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
Smile 
(2013-04-02, 11:52)paradix Wrote:
(2013-03-29, 18:42)AvatarC Wrote: Great effort everyone to keep this skin going!
I recently upgraded to Frodo and moved from Cirrus ex v2 to Cirrus ex v3 and I must say that things are only getting better and better! Smile

One thing I noticed though and I am asking here because I am not sure if it only happens to me, is regarding TV Shows clearlogos (logo.png) at Season and Episode level using the Rightlist View. They just don't show and I am not sure if it is a bug or I am missing something. The logo appears perfectly well using Rightlist Banner View (ViewsVideoBannerlist.xml).

I tweaked a bit the ViewsVideoRightlist.xml to display something else instead of the logo ( $INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)] ) at that position and it works fine. I tried it for banner ( $INFO[ListItem.Art(banner)] ) and for poster ( $INFO[ListItem.Icon] ) so far.

Could someone verify this for me and/or give me some feedback! Much appreciated!

That's indeed a bug. Should be fixed soon.

Many thanks paradix for fixing this!! I owe you one!!
Really appreciate your efforts
Please Help !!!
How to activate " ViewsGamesFanart "
(2013-04-23, 05:51)daro6666 Wrote: Please Help !!!
How to activate " ViewsGamesFanart "
fixed.
But can you add a view that a game cover is narrow and higher not square or wide ?
(2013-04-24, 04:05)daro6666 Wrote: But can you add a view that a game cover is narrow and higher not square or wide ?

Well there is the Fanart Poster View.
Ok I might sound stupid but can someone help me with installing the skin? Im getting confused by the whole "Keep in mind, that before you install from master.zip you need to remove the file ../addons/packages/master.zip
If you forget this step XBMC will install from the zip file in ../addons/packages/ directory" portion of it.

Also when trying to install from the add-ons menu it always times out around 57% not sure if these are related issues

Thanks
just download from here: http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie...ded.v3.svn
Thank you so much for great looking skin . Now all the views are working . Fanart Poster View looks great in games . Now I only have get a trailers working .
Hi,
I just switched from V2 to V3, installed from passion-xbmc repository.
Fresh openelec 3.0.1 install.

I can't change OSD settings about subtitle/lyrics addons. Both of them are desactivated, I can't select them (down arrow on keyboard does not change selection).
I've looked in this thread and in github issues, I can't find any reference to this bug.
Is there any workaround for this ?

Anyway, thank you for your work. This is the only skin I found that really fit my needs.
I managed to add subtitle add on by setting the value inside the guisetting.xml file.
I'm on vacation right now. I'll look into it in about a week.
(2013-03-14, 21:23)paradix Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 23:49)gates Wrote: Hi,

I had a bug from few day (dont know when exactly).
It's about extrafanart with tv-show (and maybe music).

When I go in TV show "A" (right list view - if it's matter)
extrafanart1 is diplayed, then extrafanart2 ...
After that i go back on all tv-show level and select (not enter in - just select) TV show "B" , it's displayed the good fanart, but 5 sec later, it's displayed extrafanart2 from TV show "A" instead "B".

Sorry, i have no debug log.
If some can take a look, and confirm or not this bug.

cheers
Well the problem really exists Smile I could reproduce it on my xbmc so I'll have a look at it.

FYI, I created this issue on github
https://github.com/paradix/skin.cirrus.e.../issues/68
Hi,

I, have 3 questions:

1) Is it possible to have the lyrics addon starting automatically while playing in full screen ?

2) Is it possible to change the transparency grade of the lyrics window ?

3) Is it possible to have allways the cdart animation shown ?

Regards,

Kotzo
Well, I will have to test the part of the skin and xbmc, because I never used lyrics in xbmc.
Just let me know what addons and settings are you using.
Hey paradix

Ive notice quite a few Awesome changes over v2. So Massive Thankyou for Updating this wonderful Skin.

That Said, ive also noticed quite a few other changes that seem to be missing?

Like:
  • The Option in Home Window: Enable Random Fanart Backdrops.
    Have you completely removed the code for this / reworked it, or can we just enable this feature?
    (As the Custom Random Fanart is the only option, id prefer if Cirrus could use all my Fan Art from Movies & Tv shows. Also the problem with only Custom Random Fanart option is if you have content spanning multiple hard drives)

• Cirrus v3 now seems to dislike Season Fan Art.
    I have it labelled as required for Frodo, yet it doesnt seem to work in v3. Still works in v2 and other skins.

• 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6