[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
(2013-08-13, 08:32)paradix Wrote:
(2013-08-13, 05:32)nepenthe Wrote:
(2013-08-04, 13:12)paradix Wrote: Did you use the setting "Use local files" in Artwork Downloader? I think that's the only way that will bring you the result you want to achieve.

You can't use "Use local files' until you first download a logo from Artwork Downloader, but if you refresh it for any reason then it is gone again even after you do this.

It is sees my Poster, Fanart, Season-all, Season 1, Season 2, but no the logo.

Well local files are supported by Artwork downloader when they are present in the tvshow directory. The problem is (I checked the source) in the local mode the Artwork downloader doesn't check for the logo.png file and doesn't add it to the texture database. So this issue you can discuss in the Artwork downloader thread.

As for Cirrus, since Frodo local artwork files are not supported because Frodo handles artwork in a different (better) way. So the issue (if I understood your problem completely) is not with Cirrus. Because if you set the logo manually Cirrus shows it, right?

"As for Cirrus, since Frodo local artwork files are not supported because Frodo handles artwork in a different (better) way. So the issue (if I understood your problem completely) is not with Cirrus. Because if you set the logo manually Cirrus shows it, right?"

Not exactly. When a scan is done Cirrus brings in all the artwork that is stored in the Tv show folder except the logo, with out having to use Artwork downloader. Then after that you go to the TV show from XBMC and right click on the show and click TV show info. Then you can select 'choose artwork', and it doesn't allow you to get a logo or even point to a logo in a local file. You have to go to 'get artwork' then select logo. Once a logo is downloaded you then can go back in and 'choose art' and you can point to a local file.

I tested this a different way. I created a TV show folder and just put in Fanart. Cirrus took the Fanart and used it as the poster. Since it did see a .jpg and it wants to find a Poster it just uses what it sees. That makes me wonder if Cirrus doesn't look for a logo at all, and that is why you have to force it to be downloaded.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v3 - Support thread - by nepenthe - 2013-08-14, 03:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6