• 18(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
I'll have a look at you problems.
But first let me know if you have run the script.extendedinfo and added the extrafanart for tv-shows to the database or you are using the local extrafanart?

EDIT: I think I fixed your problem already.
Hi, first my thanks for this great skin, it's one of the most balanced I've ever used.

Just a couple of questions about the video addon background:

1. can't find the way to change the background image in the background settings (the image name is videos.jpg). Of course if I phisically replace the image in the cirrus folder, it works ...but I wanted to know if it's doable from settings. (please note: I'm aware that in the background settings you can change the background image for the general Video menu, but that's a different image name (videosfanart.jpg) [btw the picture is the same])

2. Usually when the addon has a own fanart, it is displayed instead of the general one. In the Video Addons (and also in the Music Addons) it is always displayed the general background image. For example for 1channel I would expect the same behaviour happening when accessing the addon from the home.

thanks a lot
Andrea
(2013-08-20, 10:50)paradix Wrote: EDIT: I think I fixed your problem already.

Yeah it works now, thank you!
Hi guys.
I know this is a stupid question but does this skin support Gotham releases?
I want to upgrade my XBMC on my HTPC but i dont want to loose my Cirrus Ex Smile
(2013-09-25, 13:31)holmen Wrote: Hi guys.
I know this is a stupid question but does this skin support Gotham releases?
I want to upgrade my XBMC on my HTPC but i dont want to loose my Cirrus Ex Smile

Hi, I also don't want to loose Cirrus Ex so probably I'll try to do my best, but not at the moment.
I'm too busy with others things, lets wait till autumn evenings, they will motivate me Smile
Gotham branch added to Github - details see #1 post.
is it possible to use Fanart2 view for Games?
I've been using this skin for the last week or so on my new streamer and enjoying it's speed, simplicity and the fact it is so visible on smaller screen TVs.

However this morning I got a pop up message that it was "broken". I simply deleted the message and all seems OK. Any idea what may have cause that?
(2013-10-18, 18:13)keiron99 Wrote: I've been using this skin for the last week or so on my new streamer and enjoying it's speed, simplicity and the fact it is so visible on smaller screen TVs.

However this morning I got a pop up message that it was "broken". I simply deleted the message and all seems OK. Any idea what may have cause that?

Did this occur on the Frodo or Gotham version? Did it occur only once? And maybe you have a log from this time?

Edit: I think it has nothing to do with the skin, but with another addon in your xbmc. To confirm this you could check for <broken> tag in the addon.xml files of your addons.
hi there, paradix

Love this skin, but due it has small fonts, finally I decided to use one of the mods:

Big Cirrus skin,

Everything is okey, even I have copy all the themes and colours (due it only has the silver theme), love the way it looks like the blue and orange theme.

Just one question if can help me

Big Cirrus do not have the option to hide the trailer logo that it is displayed in some views (for example compact view), so I think I have to do through the xml file.

Can you point me to which xml do I need to modify in order to hide the trailer logo in all views?

Thanks in advanced

Best regardsBig Grin
I'm sorry to say but I had a quick look at the xml files of Big Cirrus and I could't find any place where the trailer flag might be.

Maybe you should post this question in the Big Cirus Thread. The author of the skin should help you.
(2013-10-02, 20:33)paradix Wrote: Gotham branch added to Github - details see #1 post.

Awsome Smile Will upgrade my system tonight.
(2013-10-28, 16:00)holmen Wrote:
(2013-10-02, 20:33)paradix Wrote: Gotham branch added to Github - details see #1 post.

It's a slow "work in progress", so not everything might be working. Just report any problem and I'll queue it Smile
(2013-10-28, 16:43)paradix Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 16:00)holmen Wrote:

It's a slow "work in progress", so not everything might be working. Just report any problem and I'll queue it Smile

I'm currently learning to mod theese files and will gladly help with solutions if i find a problem Smile (if i can solve it that is)
I have updated the swedish translations. Could i get credentials for the github repo?
Or should i just upload the file here?
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6