[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
Love this skin. Coupled with Advanced Launcher, it's the best thing I've found to provide a console style interface for my PC games library.

I have a couple of questions about tweaking it and I'm not sure if they should be directed toward Advanced Launcher, this skin or XBMC in general:

How can I modify the black areas (I found some XML references to PNG images that I couldn't locate in the skin's directory? I'd like to try a white layout.

Do videos still work with this skin? My extra fanart is showing up in the background as desired, but I couldn't get my trailer to play (named trailer.mp4 in recommended path).

Also, can the placement and size of the trailer video or screenshots/fanart be added or tweaked simply, or does that get into heavy coding within the skin?

Thanks for any input and the dev work that goes into this.

---------------------

My ideal scenario would be to boot into XBMC right into my games list. From there I'd like to scroll through the view with fanart in the background, and a video or fading screenshots in the foreground artwork space within the view. Being able to achieve that would eliminate my hunt for a PC game frontend. I've tried a lot of different solutions (steam big picture, mediaportal, maximus, hyperspin, gameex, etc)....but I just love the look of Cirrus with Advanced Launcher the best. It's the most polished.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - by ray233 - 2014-07-31, 17:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6