• 36(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
Well this can probably be fixed. But as I look at the Zombie OSD than I think it needs some general redoing. Will probably do something about that, when I find time.
Thanks, this would be awesome. It's the most used view here, all the family loves it!
Rolf.
(2015-07-17, 15:30)mikeyhalla Wrote: Absolutely that would be ideal. As far as how to do it or how long or the difficulty of it I have no idea. The whole idea behind it is for karaoke for parties and stuff. I think this whole kodi + this skin and all my media makes for the perfect entertainment system. There is the other factor of compatibility and other plugins that others may install as well which surpasses my knowledge. As far as I know though, putting it in the center bottom should work fine though.

(2015-07-21, 18:13)Dingens Wrote: Thanks, this would be awesome. It's the most used view here, all the family loves it!
Rolf.

Both changes are included in the latest version 3.3.1 that is now available through the official Kodi repo.

---
There are also upcoming changes for a customisation of submenus for all home menu items with use of script.skinshortcuts, so stay tuned.
Hey paradix
Thanks for your quick reaction!
Unfortunately I can't get the title in the Zombie OSD to scroll. What did I miss? Do I need to activate anything?
Thanks for your help!
(2015-07-27, 20:32)Dingens Wrote: Hey paradix
Thanks for your quick reaction!
Unfortunately I can't get the title in the Zombie OSD to scroll. What did I miss? Do I need to activate anything?
Thanks for your help!

Are you sure you instelled the Isengard version 3.3.1?
It is all set to scroll in the zombie top menu.
Hey
Sorry about that, I am still on Helix.
Usually, I try to avoid the betas/RCs to keep the WAF up :-).
Maybe I'll make an exception here, though..
Cheers
Rolf
Well Isengard isn't beta anymore, and the skin isn't too ;-)
Hey
Ups! I am not up to date!
Will go for it tomorrow night!!
Thanks!
Rolf
Hey
now I am up to date!
The title got a lot more space in the Zombierobot view, so most of the times it doesn't even need to scroll. Perfect update, thanks a lot! I found one small bug, I think:

It seems there is a clash of the time and the next track...
But really, thanks a lot, this made my day!
Cheers
Rolf
Hi, I registered here just to thanks the creator of this AMAZING sking, with so much information and so beautiful and many options.

I have been using Kodi from the first release on XBOX when it was called xbmc.

And dont remember how long has I been using Back row as my skin, but this is the only skin that has me made change Back Row.

Also is so awesome to see the greater so actively involved.

Thanks a lot man, keep up the amazing work.

Edit: I will abuse your generosity to ask if its possible to have in the TV section a view that is Identical to the SHOWCASE MOD, but instead of using the posters uses the banners is the only thing I miss, I dont like posters for TV series and banners I think are better, but I love this view because of the amount of info and the pictures.

Thanks
(2015-07-28, 21:42)Dingens Wrote: Image

It seems there is a clash of the time and the next track...

Hi thnx for the test. I'll fix it with the next update.
(2015-08-01, 23:48)AlbertX Wrote: Hi, I registered here just to thanks the creator of this AMAZING sking, with so much information and so beautiful and many options.

I have been using Kodi from the first release on XBOX when it was called xbmc.

And dont remember how long has I been using Back row as my skin, but this is the only skin that has me made change Back Row.

Also is so awesome to see the greater so actively involved.

Thanks a lot man, keep up the amazing work.

Edit: I will abuse your generosity to ask if its possible to have in the TV section a view that is Identical to the SHOWCASE MOD, but instead of using the posters uses the banners is the only thing I miss, I dont like posters for TV series and banners I think are better, but I love this view because of the amount of info and the pictures.

Thanks

Thnx. But that's not only my work. I just keep it up.

As for the view, I can't make any promises, as there is enough to do with the skin. I'll have a look, and you need to be patient Big Grin
I have finished new features with version 3.3.2 that is available at http://1drv.ms/1KNbY9R
And not it's time to test them, so I would appreciate your help.

Mainly it's is about testing the integration with script "Skin Shortcuts" and the possibility to edit the submenus for each HomeMenu Item.
To test it, you need to install script.skinshortcuts which unfortunately disappeared from the repo, but you can get it from https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinshortcuts
If it's installed you can set up submenus through the skin settings "Customize Home" tab.

Any feedback would be nice.
Looks like everything is ok.

Congrats !

Just a suggestion, do you think could use some hours in adopt service.nextup.notification to Cirrus Extended
I have had a look and I'll give it a try but not right now. Just be patient ;-)
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6