• 40(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
Yes moviesets are on the TODO list, but adjusting the skin to the changes in Kodi with the lately short release cycle are taking to much effort.
Secondly real life has taken over, with my first born child there's not much time left for this stuff here.
I hope I can release a working version for Jarvis, but atm there no ETA for this :-(

So as you see it's not so easy to keep up the pace and offer new features.
If anyone has some time to offer he is welcome to support this skin. Any help appreciated.
(2015-12-08, 13:16)gates Wrote: Rightlist View is one of the best Smile

I missing some information in the list view mode! Only see a movie-cover on the right side and on the left side a list
(2015-12-08, 16:41)paradix Wrote: Secondly real life has taken over, with my first born child there's not much time left for this stuff here.

I know it's off topic, but let me say this: Congratulations!
(2015-12-08, 11:38)paradix Wrote:
(2015-12-05, 01:22)realrover Wrote: Thank you. Could you also explain how to disable Artist Slideshow animation? I can't find an option in Settings. Is it possible?

There are two settings for this:
  • Skin Sttings --> General --> Enable artist slideshow script on music visualisation screen
  • Skin Sttings --> Home window --> Artist fanart slideshow on home while playing music

Thanks for the answer, but my question is about how to turn off Artist Slideshow animation. It's when fanart is moving forward and back, but not displayed statically. Artist Slideshow's author told me that this behaviour is under skin's control. Other skins have this option, but really like yours. This "animated" slideshow is really annoying. It would be great if you make possible to turn it off.
(2015-12-09, 05:56)realrover Wrote: Thanks for the answer, but my question is about how to turn off Artist Slideshow animation. It's when fanart is moving forward and back, but not displayed statically. Artist Slideshow's author told me that this behaviour is under skin's control. Other skins have this option, but really like yours. This "animated" slideshow is really annoying. It would be great if you make possible to turn it off.

At this moment the animation is hardcoded and can not be disabled. I'll try to remember to change that for the next release, but for the moment if you know how to edit skin xml files you can change it by yourself.
Just change/remove lines 38-39 in the file MusicVisualisation.xml, they are responsible for zooming and position change of the background.
(2015-12-09, 10:15)paradix Wrote:
(2015-12-09, 05:56)realrover Wrote: Thanks for the answer, but my question is about how to turn off Artist Slideshow animation. It's when fanart is moving forward and back, but not displayed statically. Artist Slideshow's author told me that this behaviour is under skin's control. Other skins have this option, but really like yours. This "animated" slideshow is really annoying. It would be great if you make possible to turn it off.

At this moment the animation is hardcoded and can not be disabled. I'll try to remember to change that for the next release, but for the moment if you know how to edit skin xml files you can change it by yourself.
Just change/remove lines 38-39 in the file MusicVisualisation.xml, they are responsible for zooming and position change of the background.

Thank you! This is exactly what I wanted to know. If you would also direct me what lines should be changed in script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml to position lyrics from the top and centered on the screen, I would be glad to donate some fractions of BTC for your excellent work...
(2015-12-10, 06:14)realrover Wrote: Thank you! This is exactly what I wanted to know. If you would also direct me what lines should be changed in script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml to position lyrics from the top and centered on the screen, I would be glad to donate some fractions of BTC for your excellent work...

No problem, I help when I can. But the lyrics issue might be a bit more work. Can you show me a screenshot of how it looks in the other skin? So I can have an idea of how much work this would be?
Photo 
(2015-12-10, 20:12)paradix Wrote:
(2015-12-10, 06:14)realrover Wrote: Thank you! This is exactly what I wanted to know. If you would also direct me what lines should be changed in script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml to position lyrics from the top and centered on the screen, I would be glad to donate some fractions of BTC for your excellent work...

No problem, I help when I can. But the lyrics issue might be a bit more work. Can you show me a screenshot of how it looks in the other skin? So I can have an idea of how much work this would be?

Here is a screenshot made from another skin. It's really cool - doesn't obscure slideshow running in the background and allows to read the lyrics at the same time:
This change will not be that easy. It's not just one or two lines of code.
It would be easier for you to just grab the Bello Fredo xml file and make changes to fonts and/or textures to match Cirrus.
hi Paradix,

can you tell me if you already start the Jarvis update ?
Can I help you in anyway ?
hi gates,

yes I already started but due to private stuff I didn't have time to finish.
All the changes I already made are present in my github repo on the develop branch --> https://github.com/paradix/skin.cirrus.e...ee/develop

All needed changes are described here --> http://1drv.ms/1NZ3xnS
The most important are:
  • new windows
  • new icons
  • DialogKaiToast.xml
  • DialogAddonInfo.xml
  • DialogKeyboard.xml
  • DialogSongInfo.xml
  • DialogVideoInfo.xml
  • MyMusicNav.xml
  • new addon type

That's it, you are welcome to contribute
(2015-12-08, 16:11)ktpires Wrote: If you ask to me, the only view I think is a little abandoned is moviesets, I miss advances of other skins like Image

Can you tell me/us what is the name of this view, and what is its skin ?
(2015-10-29, 05:18)DPal71 Wrote: Hi Paradix,

Thanks for taking over this skin! It's definitely my favorite and it's the center of my families home entertainment. I've run into one hiccup though with creating custom favorites as a home menu item. I've added a music file of radio broadcast streams to my favorites and then selected it as a custom favorite item so i have direct access to it from the home screen, but instead of opening up the file when I click on the menu item, it opens the root folder and then I have to select it again. This doesn't seem to happen in any other skins I've tested so I'm assuming it any easy fix.

I was trying to recreate this problem but couldn't. Would you be willing to describe it step by step?
(2015-12-08, 13:16)gates Wrote: I've already made the view selector (with script.skin.helper.service)
I will share you my work when I'll be satistifed by my job (or now if you want)

cheer

gates are you willing and ready to share the view selector part?
Hi Paradix,

I will do an zip archive to share you my work/mod

FYI : I've "recreated" each view by splitting them by container. So I can have diffrent screenshot for a same view in movie/tvshow/season/episode.
I did the same for music.
I'll have to edit myvideonav.xml, in order to match visbility condition for option, cause i have now a lot of new view ID.

I will show you the rest of my work later, maybe in a separated thread ?
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6