• 42(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
Hi guys,

Great job with this skin, it's the only one I use, love it. Upgraded to 3.4.0 and searched here but couldn't find if this has been queried before. This has happened on both 15.2 and 16.0 "Jarvis" RC3 with the applicable version of the Cirrus Extended skin applied. Running on Windows 10 x64.

Decided to try and figure out why a couple of things weren't displaying properly (there went my weekend) as I originally thought it was Kodi not identifying Codec info correctly but after getting to view the database I've realised it's fine. I have media that is being recognized as 7.1 channels (channels 8 with dtshd_ma and truehd) but this is never displayed with the movie information, only up to 6 channels (ie 5.1). I've gone back to the Confluence skin and then it became evident that the data was being shown correctly there but just not with Cirrus Extended.

The Dolby TrueHD logo appears correctly in a rectangular box but the DTS-HD MA logo is not in a box, not quite sure why this has happened.

Image Image Image

I've also have some media where the Codec is being identified as dtshd_hra (DTS-HD High Resolution), Confluence has the specific logo for this format but Cirrus Extended just leaves it blank.

And lastly upon boot the Orange Kodi logo is only briefly displayed and then replaced with the standard large blue Kodi logo, it's possbile this started happening after some Kodi add-on updates occurred or after I used the 3.4.0 build, I haven't tried to go back to the repo version.

Image Image
(2016-02-15, 09:25)el-ricardo Wrote: Hi guys,

Great job with this skin, it's the only one I use, love it. Upgraded to 3.4.0 and searched here but couldn't find if this has been queried before. This has happened on both 15.2 and 16.0 "Jarvis" RC3 with the applicable version of the Cirrus Extended skin applied. Running on Windows 10 x64.

Decided to try and figure out why a couple of things weren't displaying properly (there went my weekend) as I originally thought it was Kodi not identifying Codec info correctly but after getting to view the database I've realised it's fine. I have media that is being recognized as 7.1 channels (channels 8 with dtshd_ma and truehd) but this is never displayed with the movie information, only up to 6 channels (ie 5.1). I've gone back to the Confluence skin and then it became evident that the data was being shown correctly there but just not with Cirrus Extended.

The Dolby TrueHD logo appears correctly in a rectangular box but the DTS-HD MA logo is not in a box, not quite sure why this has happened.

Image Image Image

I've also have some media where the Codec is being identified as dtshd_hra (DTS-HD High Resolution), Confluence has the specific logo for this format but Cirrus Extended just leaves it blank.

And lastly upon boot the Orange Kodi logo is only briefly displayed and then replaced with the standard large blue Kodi logo, it's possbile this started happening after some Kodi add-on updates occurred or after I used the 3.4.0 build, I haven't tried to go back to the repo version.

Image Image

Here are some I whipped up. Unpack to your skin.cirrus.extended directory. It includes modified DTS MA flags and a new one for DTS-HD High Resolution.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDWRn5...sp=sharing

Enjoy. Smile
(2016-02-15, 10:11)Rufoo Wrote: Here are some I whipped up. Unpack to your skin.cirrus.extended directory. It includes modified DTS MA flags and a new one for DTS-HD High Resolution.

Enjoy. Smile

Thanks man! Didn't expect such a quick response, much appreciated Smile.
Thx Rufoo, I will give those a try. Wink
Paradix maybe you could add those to your next version?
yeah yeah all will be updated. Just need to figure some private life stuff out first.
hi, pls add backup settings, create some backup file with CE settings. after crash cirrus extened must i step by step set options Sad

Thanks
Random horrible noob question, but I just started using this skin. How do you set a favorite?
hi Aubins,
horrible answer : http://kodi.wiki/view/Favorites Smile
Exclamation 

ABOUT:
A small package that contains a few new flags and mods some existing ones. They are offered here so users can incorporate them right away into their current Cirrus Extended installs while Paradix merges them into the next iteration of the skin. Support for x265, h265, LPCM Audio for Blu-Ray, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, and also modifies the original DTS-HD flags to include the same kind of borders as most other commonly used audio formats in video streams as well as add 7.1 numerals to the 7.1 icon.

DOWNLOAD:

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

1. Download the package.
2. Unzip the package to the skin.cirrus.extended folder.
3. Overwrite the existing files when prompted.
4. Enjoy and Happy Easter break to all! Big Grin
Hello i searched so much but i didn't found anything about that.

Is it possible to edit the Mainmenu entry Movies?

I want to change the entry from
Code:
ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,return)
to
Code:
ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieYears,return)
but i didn't find the *.xml

i think it is in the HomeMenuContent.xml but where is that file?

Thanks 4 help

Berkelgraf
yeah you need to change the include "HomeMenuContent" in the IncludesSubmenuContent.xml file. This should give you the result you want.
1drive link on 1st page is dead
(2016-04-28, 00:16)rdyott Wrote: 1drive link on 1st page is dead

Download Cirrus through Kodi itself, matey. Smile
Hello and sorry if this question is asked anywhere... Will Cirrus be available for Krypton also? I love that Skin!
Yeah, well someday I'll probably sit on this and make it happen Smile
But for now I can't say when this will be happening. Keep tight Wink
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6