[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
Hello all, I'm new to Cirrus Extended and I was hoping for a little help.

First, details of my implementation: I'm running four total computers in my home theater environment. All run Windows 10. The primary HTPC (the server) has a Ceton InfiniTV 6 PCIe tuner installed and runs NextPVR 3.7.7 as the backend. Also installed on this machine is Kodi 16.1 Jarvis with the NextPVR plugin and Cirrus Extended as the skin. The remaining three PC's are all identical and simply run Kodi 16.1 Jarvis with the NextPVR plugin and Cirrus Extended.

First question: my wife is a huge TV nut and I'd like to beautify Kodi/CirrusEx with TV art and such. How do you make the recorded TV list look like these screenshots?

Second question: Is it possible to somehow have a different timer icon show on the guide to differentiate between single-run timers and series timers? Right now, they both share the same icon.

Third and final question: Is it possible to force the guide to show TV channel numbers in addition to names? Right now, all we see in the guide is for example, "WPMTHD" without any channel number. I'd like to do this without modifying the channel names on the backend but will do that if necessary.

Thanks in advance, anyone that helps out a noob!
~Ark

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread - by Ark :D - 2016-09-07, 20:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6