Linux The real Confluence Skin for xbmc
hey there. how and where can i install the real confluence skin under xbmcbuntu? mine is a version where i don't have custom backgrounds.

thank you.
hi nooks,

coonfluence is default skin for xbmc... so it has to be there.

i do not know what version u are using, but if it is frodo then
it should be under Appearance/skin/settings/background

conflunce as far as i know uses only one photo for all backgrounds - do not think you can change that though

Yes the current confluence skin has only 1 background option, multiples have been removed.

uNi
thanks for the info.

really, but why and for what reason?

i asked, cause i read somewhere a time a go that there were two versions of confluence skin.
This was so that the default could support some other devices such as the raspberry pi.
Wouldn't it make more sence to have a second light theme for slow devices like rpi, android devices on arm, and whatnot, instead of destroying the main theme which is most commonly used on computers?
Samsung ES7005 55" led tv - Denon AVR-3313 - NAD C275BEE - B&W DM683 - B&W HTM61 - B&W 686
Intel NUC D34010WYK - 128GB Crucial ssd, Built in IR Receiver
And a Logitech Harmony Touch to control it all. https://libreelec.tv
Retired: Asus EB1501P ION2 - OCZ Vertex 2 64gb ssd - Built in IR Receiver
The beauty of XBMC is that they quite a few different choices with skins, some that offer more options than others. There are also mods to confluence that users have done and you can find in the forums.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The real Confluence Skin for xbmc0