Just Upgraded with a Fanart issue
Hey guys,
Been searching for a while but everything I search for comes up with a crazy amount of threads haha.

So this morning I upgraded to Frodo and Nox 4. Everything looks great and all my movies have their artwork etc. But with TV shows, all there is, is the description of the show, and show titles. No art work. The only way I've worked out how to change it is to go to the 'Choose Art' option in every show, and then every series within the show. With the previous version, this was all automatic. Is there a way to make this happen automatically in the new version? Or do I seriously need to go through every single one and do it manually? If so, that seems a bit like a step back.

Also, in the previous version, I was able to change the background settings on the home page to Movie artwork, and that was great. I can't seem to be able to do that in the new version.

Any help is greatly appreciated, and I'm sorry if my questions have already been answered.
Read the FAQ.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-01-30, 17:18)phil65 Wrote: Read the FAQ.

Oo
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for your response

I have, and done all the steps. I don't really want to go through all the series clicking 'Choose Art' for each season. Do I really have to go through and do it to each one? Or am I missing something?
Ok, so I restarted my computer and now I have all the artwork for the series I have, but still no season artwork unless I manually set them all.

Edit: I've got it all working now, looks great. However, the fanart is the same for almost every movie...haha.

I basically (after backing everything up) removed the source for my movies, closed XBMC, reopened and navigated to the source again. After doing a fresh search for all the info, other than the fanart everything excellent.

I haven't done this for the TV shows yet as I've had enough and just want to relax right now. If I right click on the series name and then 'TV Show Information' then 'Refresh' it gets the season artwork fine, but it gets tedious quickly. I'll try removing then adding tomorrow.

Seems like a lot of messing about to get the upgrade to the same level as the previous version though.
Yeah its a bit of a PITA between Frodo changes and subsequent skin changes. Definitely feels like step backwards, but i think its short term pain for long term gain.

I don't think i'll be in a rush to get my friends setups upgraded however. Smile
No that I'm ungrateful...

All is working now, looking great. Just had to remove all the media and then put it back for XBMC to find all the info again Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just Upgraded with a Fanart issue0