•   
  • 75(current)
Release Picture Slideshow Screensaver
When i first discovered Kodi and its ability to manage my music, the term "Fan Art" intrigued me as it suggested the art is inspired by the music, not quiet what it is actually doing. Getting the commercial art that is tied to the music.

Fan Art could be brilliant- an example - Beethoven's Pastoral Symphony # 6 - These could be beautiful images that people have created or captured while listening to the music. But no we get the various Album Covers.

If we could Tag our Music and Tag our Images and use to provide the Fan Art, it would meet my needs.

The obvious problem I noticed with Fan Art is that it is often WRONG, the picture it gets has nothing to do with the actual track playing.
Quick question - the picture slideshow screensaver does not appear to utilise any of my extra fanart. Can anybody tell me if there is a way to change this in the script, or a different screensaver that does use all the fanart, not just the primary selection? Thank you :=)
(2022-06-27, 05:14)loubro Wrote: @ronie

This seems to not be consistent.  I tried One Drive when I got your msg and could not get it to fail.

I rebooted and it all failed to connect, so I created a log.

This is the debug log of the One Drive not connecting.

https://paste.kodi.tv/evehiyegoq

The Screensaver does not kick in when I am running in Debug mode.

looking at the log, i noticed this:
Code:
2022-06-27 13:06:09.682 T:15520   DEBUG <general>: screensaver.picture.slideshow: image path: plugin://plugin.onedrive/?content_type=video&item_driveid=a30ae01a381e29cc&item_id=A30AE01A381E29CC%21150&driveid=a30ae01a381e29cc&action=_list_folder

note the content_type=video in that log line. it means the onedrive plugin will only return videos instead of images.

i was able to reproduce this on my end as well. when you initially add the folder in the slideshow settings, content_type is set to images,
but if you later go back and navigate to another folder, content_type changes from images to videos.
why this is happening, i don't know. seems like an issue with the onedrive addon to me.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks @ronie
Just wondering if anybody knows how to configure this to display extra fanart I have? It's saved as Fanart1.jpg Fanart2.jpg etc in the corresponding movie & tvshow folders.
  •   
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Picture Slideshow Screensaver4
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.