• 77(current)
Release Picture Slideshow Screensaver
nope that did not happen on my end as far as i recall.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Almost one year and no solution offered. I have confirmed all versions of Kodi 19.X have this bug and 20.x as well. I even tested Kodi 21.0 "Omega" Beta 2 which does the same.

Do I need to report this bug somewhere else?

Thanks
Larry
(2023-12-28, 00:18)n326595 Wrote: Almost one year and no solution offered
You need to clarify what solution you need. It can't be what I reported as that was only last month, so which problem is it?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I tried to reply to a post I made #1,056 on 2022-03-12, 18:42. I apologize for the confusion.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3090570
From what I can tell the label on the left is made up of the Title and Subject.
love the addon. can it be made to pause a slideshow? don;t post much here (thats how little trouble I have with kodi on 2 nvidia units over last 2.5 years) so unsure the protocol about asking for feature request stuff.
nope, such a thing is not possible. as soon as you press any key, kodi will exit the screensaver... just like you'd expect from a screensaver.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Picture Slideshow Screensaver4
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.