• 55(current)
Release Picture Slideshow Screensaver
@Poison77
did u solved this problem, i have exact the same issue at my end Confused
Ronie is it possible to choose only pictures from a specific movie genre? (Or to exclude some?)
My daughter is very young, and I don't want to display movie poster from thrillers and such.
Photo 
(2017-07-18, 18:55)jakeluck1 Wrote: I will publish the image server and alexa skill when they are ready.

Here is the companion server. Enjoy!

@ronie, would you please merge the pull request?

Thank you!
Using milhouse's libreelec v18 build, the border around the image is transparent, not black, you can see the Kodi GUI. Is there a way to get a black background again?
(2017-08-16, 23:26)khaoohs Wrote: Using milhouse's libreelec v18 build, the border around the image is transparent, not black, you can see the Kodi GUI. Is there a way to get a black background again?

OK, interesting fact. After renaming my userdata folder, to start with a fresh profile, and then copied my original userdata directory back and restarting, the addon has a black background again.
Is it possible to have Picture Slideshow Screensaver not only as a screensaver but als as a normal photo addon to watch photos? I love the info that Picture Slideshow Screensaver shows in the the selected images such as tag info and date and time. When I watch my photos with the Kodi photo viewer non of that info is directly visible. I have not find any other Kodi addon that does all that.

The one thing that is nice to see and Picture Slideshow Screensaver does not have for as far as I have seen is location info.

Great addon!

Thanks.
(2017-08-19, 08:58)heula Wrote: Is it possible to have Picture Slideshow Screensaver not only as a screensaver but als as a normal photo addon to watch photos? I love the info that Picture Slideshow Screensaver shows in the the selected images such as tag info and date and time from the exif info. When I watch my photos with the Kodi photo viewer non of that info is directly visible. I have not find any other Kodi addon that does all that.

The one thing that is nice to see and Picture Slideshow Screensaver does not have for as far as I have seen is location info.

Great addon!

Thanks.
(2017-06-02, 16:02)@ronie, can you acknowledge please? Thanx Wrote: @ronie,
Is it possible to add more options to the additional settings?

Here are few suggestions:
1. Display weather (can be displayed on the top-left side).
2. Display clock (can be displayed on the top-right side).
3. music lyrics (During playback).

it can be nice to have all or some of the additional info while watching a slideshow.

Thanks.
Hello. I'm using Picture Slideshow screensaver 4.2.1 with 10GB of photos. Most of them are from iPhone 5s and iPhone 7. Some are from Sony RX100 (20MPx).
This plugin freezes whole KODI everyday. When I disable this add-on KODI works fine many days.

Is there a way, how to find out more details about what goes wrong with this add-on? I looked in the Kodi log file, but I didn't find anything concrete.

Or you have any explanation, where my problem could be?
Mac Mini (2012),  2,3Ghz, i7, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3,  macOS Mojave 10.14.5 Windows 10. Ext HDD 4TB (USB 3.0) ExFAT NTFS, . Kodi 18.3 (compiled 2019-06-28). 
(2017-05-07, 16:46)ronie Wrote:
(2017-05-05, 07:40)Raytestrak Wrote: I've just moved to a Synology and it has the nasty habit of creating thumbs in my folder that I use a my screensaver, resulting in a really ugly slideshow. Is it possible to exclude folders (I know this has been asked before) or limit the slideshow to pictures of a minimum resolution?

yeah, this addon uses the advancedsettings file from kodi.
you can define folders to exclude there.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.x...reexcludes

Hi everyone,

Just found this thread...
I am using PSS With OSMC. It all works fine, my 40000+ pics are also lying on my Synology NAS and are accessed by an SMB folder. No problem with thumbnails here.
But I'd like to be able to exclude folders since forever, and just found out about the advancedsettings.xml just here. But unfortunately, the link provided above does not help me. How would I write it with these regular expressions if I want to exclude a few sub folders of my picture folder from being shown? Can't figure out the syntax.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers
Hey.

Nobody here who can show me an example how to write the exclusion for a specific folder?
That would really help me a lot!
This is written for the Music section, but don't let that worry you as it should work for all folders regardless of what they contain...

http://kodi.wiki/view/Update_Music_Libra...ude_Folder
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Aha, same as on Android phones.
So no entry in the specific settings file needed?
The .nomedia file is empty. We are just using it for the filename
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I know - have used this on my phone before.
I was referring to the above posts with info about the advanced settings file that can be (created and) used to exclude folders. For which I was looking for an example.
But creating the nomedia file is much easier. Thanks, I did not know that works with the Screensaver.
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Picture Slideshow Screensaver4