[Release] Picture Slideshow Screensaver

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Codeman Offline
@Poison77
did u solved this problem, i have exact the same issue at my end Confused
find quote
Sjors125 Offline
Ronie is it possible to choose only pictures from a specific movie genre? (Or to exclude some?)
My daughter is very young, and I don't want to display movie poster from thrillers and such.
find quote
jakeluck1 Offline
Photo  companion server for Remote Notification
(2017-07-18 18:55)jakeluck1 Wrote:  I will publish the image server and alexa skill when they are ready.

Here is the companion server. Enjoy!

[Image: artnow_config.png]

@ronie, would you please merge the pull request?

Thank you!
(This post was last modified: 2017-07-26 22:54 by jakeluck1.)
find quote
khaoohs Offline
Donor
Using milhouse's libreelec v18 build, the border around the image is transparent, not black, you can see the Kodi GUI. Is there a way to get a black background again?
find quote
khaoohs Offline
Donor
(2017-08-16 23:26)khaoohs Wrote:  Using milhouse's libreelec v18 build, the border around the image is transparent, not black, you can see the Kodi GUI. Is there a way to get a black background again?

OK, interesting fact. After renaming my userdata folder, to start with a fresh profile, and then copied my original userdata directory back and restarting, the addon has a black background again.
find quote
heula Offline
Is it possible to have Picture Slideshow Screensaver not only as a screensaver but als as a normal photo addon to watch photos? I love the info that Picture Slideshow Screensaver shows in the the selected images such as tag info and date and time. When I watch my photos with the Kodi photo viewer non of that info is directly visible. I have not find any other Kodi addon that does all that.

The one thing that is nice to see and Picture Slideshow Screensaver does not have for as far as I have seen is location info.

Great addon!

Thanks.
find quote
heula Offline
(2017-08-19 08:58)heula Wrote:  Is it possible to have Picture Slideshow Screensaver not only as a screensaver but als as a normal photo addon to watch photos? I love the info that Picture Slideshow Screensaver shows in the the selected images such as tag info and date and time from the exif info. When I watch my photos with the Kodi photo viewer non of that info is directly visible. I have not find any other Kodi addon that does all that.

The one thing that is nice to see and Picture Slideshow Screensaver does not have for as far as I have seen is location info.

Great addon!

Thanks.
find quote