Extrafanart problem in Frodo
Hi...this may well not be fixable at skin level...let me know if so and I will re-post this thread in the relevant general section.

Since upgrading to Frodo I have been finding that having extrafanart enabled often leads to the wrong fanart image getting "stuck" in place as i browse through the library.

If I look at a TV show, the extrafanart may show up correctly in fanart view, but then if i change to look at another TV show, or even a movie, that same fanart from the original TV show will still be shown.

I think this has something to do with drives containing some of my media being turned off. If all the drives are on everything is OK. However the previous behaviour in Eden was to just play the single correct library fanart if the show/movie and its corresponding extrafanart folder were offline. That was obviously preferable to the current situation!

Any way to get the old behaviour back?

Thanks a lot.
Easy way to rule out a skin issue is to try it with another skin - T! being the obvious choice.

If it behaves the same with T! then it's a likely an issue that's crept in with Frodo - something to do with the way the visibility for the fall back image I use is implemented when the multi-image control id is empty perhaps?
I had the same problem in Xperience1080+ mod in DialogVideoInfo.xml and Black found a workaround:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=152039

also I had to use different multiimages control for movies and tvshows to avoid wrong image showing in sections
e.g.

PHP Code:
<include name="ExtraFanart">
        <
control type="group">
           <
description>Extrafanart</description>

<
control type="multiimage">
               [...]
               <
imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrafanart]</imagepath>