How to scan sub folders in TV Shows
My Tv Shows are arranged in a system such as: TV Shows\Show's Title\Season X\showtitleSXEY.mkv
XBMC finds my titles, but I think it "expects" the file itself to be in the Show's Title folder rather than having another sub folder (Season X), and than the video file in there.

How can I get XBMC to scan my folder system correctly?

Thanks a lot
XBMC should have no issues with that naming format. Can you give a literal example? I'll try to see if I can replicate it on my end.
thanks for the help, here's an example:
I've pointed XBMC to scan the folder TV Shows.
Inside that folder there are many shows, for example a folder named "Family Guy". Inside, again, there are many folders named "Season 1" Season 2" etc.
Inside each season folder I have the videos for the season. So, for example TV Shows\Family Guy\Season 1\familyguys01e01.mkv
I should mention that XBMC does recognize the show. I can see the show, with the background and cover picture, but not the episodes themselves, it's blank. I can only browse manually to find them.

(2013-02-01, 22:03)kramerica Wrote: thanks for the help, here's an example:
Inside that folder there are many shows, for example a folder named "Family Guy". Inside, again, there are many folders named "Season 1" Season 2" etc.
Inside each season folder I have the videos for the season. So, for example TV Shows\Family Guy\Season 1\familyguys01e01.mkv
I should mention that XBMC does recognize the show. I can see the show, with the background and cover picture, but not the episodes themselves, it's blank. I can only browse manually to find them.

Your not checking the "Selected folder contains a single TV Show" are you?

I have mine like so and NEVER run into issues.

Family Guy
-Season 1
--S01E02.mkv

HTPC: ASRock B75M-ITX LGA | Intel i-3 3.3GHZ | 4GB | Samsung SSD + WD 2TB x2
Put a space or period between the show title and s01e01
(2013-02-01, 22:09)UnderCoverUZI Wrote:
(2013-02-01, 22:03)kramerica Wrote: thanks for the help, here's an example:

I have mine like so and NEVER run into issues.

Family Guy
-Season 1
--S01E02.mkv

That Freeking did it not sure how that got ticked but thank you.;

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to scan sub folders in TV Shows0