Linux DTS-HD Master Audio
Corrected that bit (DTS-HD MA) and make a note about DTS 96/24 is extension of regular DTS Digital Surround argh... which idk many sources that carry that maybe DVD-audio idk.

Cheers.

uNi
Yep DTS 96/24 is mostly on DVD-A - its a compressed version of the DVD-A audio meant to play on DVD-Video players lacking true DVD-A support.

Queen - The Game DVD-A is an example (which sounds brilliant btw).
Peter Gabriel - Play! The Videos is another DTS 96/24 offering.

We should rename this the "DTS - what a mess" thread lol
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
(2013-02-02, 19:23)DDDamian Wrote: We should rename this the "DTS - what a mess" thread lol

Yea I really opened up the hornets nest huh. Didn't see that coming, but this certainly cleared some things up.
(2013-02-02, 19:30)Mike8913 Wrote:
(2013-02-02, 19:23)DDDamian Wrote: We should rename this the "DTS - what a mess" thread lol

Yea I really opened up the hornets nest huh. Didn't see that coming, but this certainly cleared some things up.

Everyone benefits Smile
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
d'-'b

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DTS-HD Master Audio0