Which files?
I currently have raspbmc running on a usb stick and the boot files on sd card. Its running great but i heard it will not auto update because of usb stick.

So the question is what files do i need to put on sdcard so xbmc can auto update without removing usb stick etc
If that's true, then i'd guess you'd have to put everything on the SD card.. though to be honest, i don't see why it would be true at all..
Should not be any problems with Raspbmc. But final release is coming up and that might require a clean install.
Ok will wait and see if raspbmc does it. What's a rough eta on the final build?
Sam´s own words: http://www.raspbmc.com
(2013-02-01, 18:35)djrikstar Wrote: I currently have raspbmc running on a usb stick and the boot files on sd card. Its running great but i heard it will not auto update because of usb stick.

So the question is what files do i need to put on sdcard so xbmc can auto update without removing usb stick etc

OpenELEC has a problem auto-updating USB/NFS/SMB installations - not aware of any such problem affecting other distributions such as Raspbmc.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which files?0