QuickTimeBrowser - No Trailer Found?
i just added the lines to the script, but now the script won't run at all... i might have goofed it up, but it seems to be identical to the backup i made before editing ( except the new lines of course :p )
any ideas?
you gotta be kidding us Huh

1. ungoof it
2. dl a t3ch build and check how it's done
or my favourite
3. don't bother if you are clueless
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

link to fix

just look at the last post i made there, 99.9% of issues are indentational errors.

(harshreality @ dec. 17 2005,04:22 Wrote:link to fix

just look at the last post i made there, 99.9% of issues are indentational errors.
harshreality:
thanks! works now, even though the .py is exactly the same as mine.. but thanks!

pike:
sod off..
i tried every suggestion in this entire forum, and when that didn't work, you give me heat for asking if anyone has any ideas for me? again; sod off!
having the exact same problem. older trailers work but new ones do not. been bugging the hell out of me trying to figure out wtf is wrong. glad to know now i am not the only one with the problem. have to see if can find where to go on apples website for now i guess to check out new trailers. well glad to know you guys are working on the problem. thanks and keep up the great work.
Huh yea, i can understand how the words "link to fix" are confusing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QuickTimeBrowser - No Trailer Found?0