QuickTimeBrowser - No Trailer Found?
i am seeing the same problem Image for me its one of the things i use most love it please let it be something simple to fix.

fixed. itunes trailer format changed a little. will post 1.37 soon.

*edit: will be avail. on xbmcscripts.com once it gets approved.
see this thread for version details.

1.37 still doesn't work for me at least, it does the samething like 1.36a, see my post in the download thread.
my bad, i had to restart xbmc, now works perfect!

great work :thumbsup:
it works!!! thanks for the great script!
any simple way of adding jpg pitcure in the background like the 1.36 at the mo it's all just black in the new 1.37 menu part
(polo247uk @ oct. 11 2005,16:53 Wrote:any simple way of adding jpg pitcure in the background like the 1.36 at the mo it's all just black in the new 1.37 menu part
- open the .py file
- find the setting about background.

it's disabled by default because it eats a lot of ram, and xbmc will crash faster with it; each quicktime movie play eats some ram.
thx for the info mouton
(mouton @ oct. 11 2005,22:38 Wrote:
(polo247uk @ oct. 11 2005,16:53 Wrote:any simple way of adding jpg pitcure in the background like the 1.36 at the mo it's all just black in the new 1.37 menu part
- open the .py file
- find the setting about background.

it's disabled by default because it eats a lot of ram, and xbmc will crash faster with it; each quicktime movie play eats some ram.
can't get it working. where should i put the bg-image when background = 'background3.png'?
it's included in pm3 skin so all you need to do is to enable it in the .py file
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(pike @ oct. 17 2005,09:44 Wrote:it's included in pm3 skin so all you need to do is to enable it in the .py file
i'm using blue two mediaportal edition skin and i'd like to use its bg with qtbrowser too. how can i do that? Smile
ask the skin author, we only support pm3 (aka default cvs skin)

see where pm3 has it's 'background3.png' file, and put a similar/modified in the correct place for your alt skin
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

still having similar problem with 10.19.05 build
(adnauseam @ oct. 21 2005,10:59 Wrote:still having similar problem with 10.19.05 build
:nuts: could you m a y b e explain what the problem is ?

when i select a movie then select the size i receive the message that it is looking for the url to the trailer.  that message stays on the screen for a few moments then goes away and nothing else happens. no errors, no trailer, nothing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QuickTimeBrowser - No Trailer Found?0