A few questions on HD/TV playback
Hello everyone -- I had a few questions that hopefully someone can answer Smile My system is Linux running RC3 with VDPAU. Thanks in advance for any help!

- Is it somehow possible to set video settings for different types of video sources? ie: movies would have 1080p, 24fps and no de-interlacing and TV/PVR would have 1080p, 50 or 60fps with interlacing (bob vdpau). Playback does not look right if these are not set for the correct source and it's annoying having to change this manually every time.

- I'm getting a very slight audio delay/sync problem playing 720p PVR content with my native 1080p resolution. This is with VDPAU bob enabled. Any idea how to correct this?

- When using PVR (via mythtv), accessing invalid channels or an interruption in the stream will cause the system to lock up. I typically have to restart the service to get things back up and running. Is there a way to set a timeout value for this type of thing?
Do you have deinterlace set to auto?
I've tried setting it to auto and it appears to always be activated in that setting. Is there an easy way to confirm?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A few questions on HD/TV playback0