• 41(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
After following the story of DSPlayer over the last years, i can tell u madVR + DSPlayer is not gonna happen.
Anyway, it's up to the customer how to deal with it. I love Lav filters and love XBMC, and i'm not gonna refuse to use it, but i have also MPC-HC configured as an external player in XBMC, with madVR. So, i have no problems with it. Even if i can't have the internal XBMC UI while playing MPC-HC, i can still use madVR if i want from XBMC.
It's no deal breaker for me. But this stuff is very subjetive on the person view.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2014-02-20, 18:24)hentai23 Wrote: well ive gotten a reply from madshi , now lets see what tiben has to offer , i hope we can get something worked out here

(2014-02-20, 18:24)madshi Wrote: Looking at that thread it does not seem as if there's any xbmc/dsplayer dev interested in adding madVR support. Of course I'm available to help out with information, or custom interfaces in madVR, if there's any need/interest. But I don't have the resources to do actual xbmc/dsplayer development.
Well ill look into into it during the first week of march since i have the whole week off. It might be easier the the first time i did it. I wont take into account the fact that i want to add dsplayer to the master branch. That ship has been sailed for a long time.

(2014-02-20, 22:29)vicmanpergar Wrote: After following the story of DSPlayer over the last years, i can tell u madVR + DSPlayer is not gonna happen.
Anyway, it's up to the customer how to deal with it. I love Lav filters and love XBMC, and i'm not gonna refuse to use it, but i have also MPC-HC configured as an external player in XBMC, with madVR. So, i have no problems with it. Even if i can't have the internal XBMC UI while playing MPC-HC, i can still use madVR if i want from XBMC.
It's no deal breaker for me. But this stuff is very subjetive on the person view.

i was close a year ago. I had the code working but it was so messy it was screwing around with the way xbmc was rendering a video so i left the project on the ice at that time
Hi tiben20 thanks for putting your time back into this we very much appreciate it
Optoma HD Projector, Panasonic TX-P65VT65 Plasma, Pioneer SC2023 AVR, Kef Q65 main, iQ8ds rear, XQ2C centre, XBOX 360 Elite, Samsung LE40C650, SKY HD, Lutron Lighting, Crestron AV2 control

(Server)CPU - AMD Phenom ii 560, MB - M4A78LT-M, 32GB Corsair SSD, 4GB Corsair DDR3, 6x 1.5TB HDD's

XBMC Clients x2 (DSPlayer)
LOL good one Hentai - be interesting to see what develops (pardon the pun). Welcome back to the front line Tiben.
Thumbs Up 
having a more positive outlook helps every so often , steelman1991 Tongue, hope to see more from you and madshi, tiben , as he said hes open to help where he can , you still got his contact info i recon so lets get this started , yes hes still at home over at doom9 forums , im counting on you guys and all the rest of the people that dont know theyre luck yet are as well

now all we need is someone that can talk russian perhaps in order to get the current dsplayer dev on board as well
madVR incorporated into XBMC would be a dream come true. Nod
@tiben20, please feel free to contact me when you get started on this and get stuck on anything. Thx.
(2014-02-21, 04:22)StinDaWg Wrote: madVR incorporated into XBMC would be a dream come true. Nod

Yes, it will be Smile
I'll be happy to help on the dev, and take a look at the source code if tiben provides it.
I used c++ a long time ago, it'll make a good reminder to read it again Wink
now where talkin , hurrah!!! ill just be lurkin in the dark over here if you dont mind watching from the shadows Big Grin
(2014-02-21, 11:22)mika91 Wrote:
(2014-02-21, 04:22)StinDaWg Wrote: madVR incorporated into XBMC would be a dream come true. Nod

Yes, it will be Smile
I'll be happy to help on the dev, and take a look at the source code if tiben provides it.
I used c++ a long time ago, it'll make a good reminder to read it again Wink
as always i will provides it

(2014-02-21, 11:14)madshi Wrote: @tiben20, please feel free to contact me when you get started on this and get stuck on anything. Thx.
thanks for the info
Tiben, madshi

madVR and DSplayer together is like Xmas for me, i can't still believe till i see.
I will be the first to thank and congratule u guys
And about the russian language,well, Roman_V_M_ has been always transporting the build from the russian forums to us here (i thank a lot). No idea if he would agree to intermediate between the current dev and this new fantastic option. Perhaps is is asking for too much?
Wink
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
i searched in the 20 version of xbmc source i had and good thing i found the source where i implemented madvr a year ago it might save me some time. Its a good thing i keep every project i worked on!
Just to be clear, is this talk of incorporating madVR into the DSPlayer builds or into official XBMC?
DSPlayer builds
(2014-02-22, 14:31)tiben20 Wrote: i searched in the 20 version of xbmc source i had and good thing i found the source where i implemented madvr a year ago it might save me some time. Its a good thing i keep every project i worked on!

you betcha Nod
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8