• 7(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
@Roman is there any way to achieve 'forced' subtitle recognition using AVSplitter, I have tried various combinations without success. Unfortunately my Russian is limited - nay non existent otherwise I would ask the question myself.
(2013-02-13, 20:38)steelman1991 Wrote: @Roman is there any way to achieve 'forced' subtitle recognition using AVSplitter, I have tried various combinations without success. Unfortunately my Russian is limited - nay non existent otherwise I would ask the question myself.

I asked Eduard about this a while ago and explained him a possible use case of such feature, but there seems no result so far.
Cheers Roman thanks for the update.
Latest 12.0 Frodo build with DSPlayer (13/03/13) based on http://git.avmedia.su/git/?p=xbmc.git;a=...a3b771bcad:
https://fragstore.net/panniweb/XBMCSetup...005-dx.exe
I've updated the build too. The link in the 1-st post.
Hard freezes with FF speed > x4 seem to be fixed.
(2013-02-16, 01:22)Roman_V_M Wrote: I've updated the build too. The link in the 1-st post.

Well you can also add my build as a mirror - it's a private host with direct download Smile
I'd also volunteer hosting selected builds on this DDL server. Just tell me which ones you want.
I have a subtitle problem. When I load external .srt subtitles it's very blurry and difficult to see what it says.

Does anyone have a solution to fix it?
I'm on final frodo Dsplayer build.

I really hope someone can help!
Am I the only one with the blurry subtitle problem?
I can't seem to find out what is wrong. On some .mkvs the problem is there and on some the problem is not there.

I have no idea what can be wrong. Have tried many different things.

Hope someone can help and it's only in DSplayer frodo version.
Latest 12.0 Frodo build with DSPlayer (17/02/13) based on http://git.avmedia.su/git/?p=xbmc.git;a=...3f5ef4e86b:
https://fragstore.net/panniweb/XBMCSetup...2cf-dx.exe
Yep, the return of the Music Video :-))
(2013-02-17, 21:34)technick Wrote: Yep, the return of the Music Video :-))

Woooooot! You really mean that? Man that would rock!

(2013-02-17, 18:54)panni Wrote: Latest 12.0 Frodo build with DSPlayer (17/02/13) based on http://git.avmedia.su/git/?p=xbmc.git;a=...3f5ef4e86b:
https://fragstore.net/panniweb/XBMCSetup...2cf-dx.exe

Gonna test this, if i can read right... This fixes the concerts problem.. That would really rock
Thx panni and roman , and im sorry if i was too "pushy"

You all rock!
Just want to confirm concerts do work now!
Its fixed!

Great ! Love it !

Thx for all the hard work...

Small thing i want to mention too
Using the trailers addon...it works, but sometimes , i hear the trailer playing and its not jumping into "the view", couple of seconds later, it does jump to the video
Perhaps a bug? anyone else experiencing this?
(2013-02-17, 12:53)Bjur Wrote: Am I the only one with the blurry subtitle problem?
I can't seem to find out what is wrong. On some .mkvs the problem is there and on some the problem is not there.

I have no idea what can be wrong. Have tried many different things.

Hope someone can help and it's only in DSplayer frodo version.

bump. Anyone?
(2013-02-16, 02:02)panni Wrote:
(2013-02-16, 01:22)Roman_V_M Wrote: I've updated the build too. The link in the 1-st post.

Well you can also add my build as a mirror - it's a private host with direct download Smile
I'd also volunteer hosting selected builds on this DDL server. Just tell me which ones you want.

Thanks for the offer. The only problem is that I modify the system corefactory.xml in my builds for network streams and PVR to be played with DVDplayer. DSplayer has limited support of network streams (not exactly its fault), so I think that it needs to be done so that inexperienced users would avoid problems.
Sou our builds are not exactly "mirrored".

BTW, I'm going to update the 1-st post with the new build soon.

(2013-02-17, 12:53)Bjur Wrote: Am I the only one with the blurry subtitle problem?

Probably. Personally, I have no problems with external .srt subs.
This is a known issue that DSplayer does not support .ass subs with complex effects, like shadows and karaoke, though simple-styled .ass subs (fonts, colors, layout) are displayed correctly.
Make sure that some filter with its own subtitles displaying ability (ffdshow-video, vsfilter etc.) does not mess up with your subs.
(2013-02-19, 12:00)Roman_V_M Wrote:
(2013-02-16, 02:02)panni Wrote:

Thanks for the offer. The only problem is that I modify the system corefactory.xml in my builds for network streams and PVR to be played with DVDplayer. DSplayer has limited support of network streams (not exactly its fault), so I think that it needs to be done so that inexperienced users would avoid problems.
Sou our builds are not exactly "mirrored".

BTW, I'm going to update the 1-st post with the new build soon.

Probably. Personally, I have no problems with external .srt subs.
This is a known issue that DSplayer does not support .ass subs with complex effects, like shadows and karaoke, though simple-styled .ass subs (fonts, colors, layout) are displayed correctly.
Make sure that some filter with its own subtitles displaying ability (ffdshow-video, vsfilter etc.) does not mess up with your subs.

Thanks for the feedback. The problem is with with .srt files and only on some movies. The only filters I have installed is LAVFilters.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8