DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2013-04-02, 03:14)powder21 Wrote: Hi all. Just started using dsplayer as opposed to MPC-HC and loving it. Really needed a way to integrate AC3Filter for better control of downmixing/DRC and this does just that! Just wanted to report two things:

1. Can't use it with Reclock (to take advantage of WASAPI) if I want to be able to seek a lot without it crashing. No biggie, but if anybody else is having issues with it crashing when seeking, you might want to check if you're using Reclock as your audio renderer (in the dsplayer gui settings). Maybe this will be corrected in a later build.

2. For some reason the XBMC animations are jerky instead of fluid (when moving between different movies or different tv shows). Not sure if it is this build, or an issue with 12.1 in general. I'm also using Transparency! skin so that could be it too. Just wanted to report in case it is an issue with the dsplayer build of XBMC. Was not having this issue with official build of 12.0 or Eden.

I'll keep checking back for newer builds and testing them. If issue #2 above can be confirmed as relating to this build, please let me know. Thanks!

I can confirm #1. Unfortunately no change in recent builds

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by rickardkk - 2013-04-02, 16:02
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8